Primordial Solutions Sea Green

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Well I thought I would start a thread for the users of Sea Green to compare notes and results......
Alien turned me onto this product,and I have also received positive feedback from True Grit on
this product.
Primordial solutions sea green
Sea Green is reported to increase nutrient uptake and availability among other things......

I have been mixing it at a rate of 1-1.5 ml per gallon.
I also increased my light intensity for this run to 125 watts per sq.ft.
My feed was increased by about 15% to compensate for the increased light intensity
I've experienced no burn or signs of overfeeding.....

This is a White Star Dawg clone that was vegged for 7 weeks
This plant is 35 days into flower
It is living in a 20 gallon container full of organic soil
It is about 5 feet tall and 5 feet wide
This plant was super cropped aggressively in veg
Primordial solutions sea green 2
Primordial solutions sea green 3

I've ran this cut of White Star Dawg for sometime and I've never seen it stack so heavy
this early in flower........

Will be interesting to see how the yield on this run turns out come harvest.

Anyone with experience using Sea Green is encouraged to post up pics and your results
Love it, or hate it lets hear about your experiences with Sea Green........

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I run super soil and try to build as diverse of a fungal and microbial web in the soil as possible. Plants stay very healthy through chop with no deficiencies or lockouts. Sea Green, Cap's Bennies, Boogie Brew, etc are all things that go into my garden soil. I use it at a rate of 1ml gallon and add it in either standalone or at the end of a tea brew.

outwest

soserthc1

soserthc1

I am using it for the first time and love it , my plants have never looked so healthy and for 21 days in flower today. They are packing on the crystal insanely and not a leaf has any sign of defientcy . Will be in my garden forever.......
IMG 20120928 01176
this is a picture at day 14 has been giving a hair cut today.....using 1ml per gal and Alien feeding regime

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I started using it on the new round before I lost it all and the stuff is the SHIT! I usually have no problem growing healthy plants, but with this stuff it seemed the plants were on roids. Super thick leathery leaves and nice fat stalks with very aggressive growth. It will forever be in my garden! Thanks brotha A!

It funny, when I worked in a grow shop the Sea Green just sat on the shelves and never moved. I always wondered about it bu never ran it. Not very many people know about this magical solution of dank.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Super cropped aggressively in veg in a understatement Waayne , She is a beast bro, that is the way to maximize your yield bro, that plant is sick bro..... mad props.....killing it... I'm also curious as to the highest dose sea of green you will be using , you will not go higher than 1.5 ml -gal from here on out will you , I'm not sure (and to lazy to check) but does Alien regime ever call for any does higher than .1ml and are you adding calmg as it is not part of his feeding schedule but i have been adding it ever other feeding ? obviously everyone will tweek it to there liking so this should be an interesting thread, thanks Waayne good idea bro......Peace SoSer

waayne

waayne

Thank's for the feedback guys.:)

I went into this with an open mind and a dialed in environment and wasn't really expecting to see much of a difference, but I've never seen
these plants stack so fast this early in flower.
Here's a White Bubba clone at 35 days into flower
IMG 6934

I didn't change up my feed,just increased it by 15%

Here's what I'm running now.........
Age Old
Cal Mag+
Silica
A1's Humic/Fulvic
Caps bennies
liquid bonemeal
Kelp/Seaweed
Seabird guano
Alaskan Humisoil
molasses
Azos
I brew and feed ACT weekly.

waayne

waayne

Has anyone used 2-3ml/gallon? I did 2-3 uses at 2ml last run during the middle and then didn't use it the rest of the run and it def does something, it's def an elixir for plants!
you must of been reading my mind as i was typing Baba , excellent question bro...

baba/soser I definitely will be experimenting with 2-3 ml per gallon doses in the near future on flowering plants
I've got an Arctic Diesel clone that is about 2 weeks into flower and has been
receiving the 1-1.5 ml concentration of Sea Green, but I'm gonna start increasing it
this week so by mid flower I'm using the 3 ml per gallon concentration on her.......

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thank's for the feedback guys.:)

I went into this with an open mind and a dialed in environment and wasn't really expecting to see much of a difference, but I've never seen
these plants stack so fast this early in flower.

I didn't change up my feed,just increased it by 15%

Here's what I'm running now.........
Age Old
Cal Mag+
Silica
A1's Humic/Fulvic
Caps bennies
liquid bonemeal
Kelp/Seaweed
Seabird guano
Alaskan Humisoil
molasses
Azos
I brew and feed ACT weekly.
Tell me, does your liquid bonemeal smell like GACK? I have some and the stench is... amazing. Just amazing. And I've smelled some stenchy stenches.

I believe this subject of the Sea Green came up on another forum and many of the organic folks took some issue with this stuff as being a repackaged product, not being an original formulation, nor could it be part of a certifiable organic production regimen. However, I note immediately some of the other products you're using, and so my first question is do you ever scope your teas, and/or your soils? I'd like to know if your biology does well with the various forays into chemical salt ferts, is basically what I'm asking.

Also, the Alaskan Humisoil, is it *really* worth it? Do you think you could do well running that regimen in pure coir, or amended and lightened coir? I've been tossing around the idea of firing up my indoor areas again this year, and I'd like to run coir + rice hulls organically. I don't know if I'll be able to do the teas, it'll be pretty cold in that area during winter, being essentially an open basement.

Also, how'd you hit on the 15% number for the feeding increase, and why? (If you've discussed this elsewhere, I missed it.)

waayne

waayne

Tell me, does your liquid bonemeal smell like GACK? I have some and the stench is... amazing. Just amazing. And I've smelled some stenchy stenches.

I believe this subject of the Sea Green came up on another forum and many of the organic folks took some issue with this stuff as being a repackaged product, not being an original formulation, nor could it be part of a certifiable organic production regimen. However, I note immediately some of the other products you're using, and so my first question is do you ever scope your teas, and/or your soils? I'd like to know if your biology does well with the various forays into chemical salt ferts, is basically what I'm asking.

Also, the Alaskan Humisoil, is it *really* worth it? Do you think you could do well running that regimen in pure coir, or amended and lightened coir? I've been tossing around the idea of firing up my indoor areas again this year, and I'd like to run coir + rice hulls organically. I don't know if I'll be able to do the teas, it'll be pretty cold in that area during winter, being essentially an open basement.

Also, how'd you hit on the 15% number for the feeding increase, and why? (If you've discussed this elsewhere, I missed it.)

Seamaiden the liquid bonemeal I use smells like antacid,and minty,kinda like Maalox

Is the Humisoil worth it......good question, as it is pricey,but I did observe a higher number of flagellates and amoebae after adding it into my ACT recipe
I have not really observed any increase of ciliates after adding it into the mix.......as long as I don't see their numbers increasing I think I'm good.....

I will say this, I brewed excellent ACT without it......

The only forays into salts I know of would be from Age Old and some plants don't get any Age Old ,only the heaviest feeders are given 5-7 ml doses of Age Old
I always add guanos or fish hydrosolate to my tea's during the end of the brew cycle,this helps reduce the chances of ciliates mutilplying too rapidly
As long as I don't see an increase in their numbers I feel pretty comfortable adding guano's,CAPS bennies and fish hydrosolate to ACT>>but always at the end of the brew....

I have no ability to test products contents as far as it being organic.
I am able to get ACT and soil samples tested on a regular basis, and base my regimen on that data, and the level of biological activity observed along with general plant health and yield comparisons.......
I am familiar with OMRI and all the politics/$$$ involved to get products certified so as you know many organic products are not OMRI certified
and some that are OMRI certified are questionable at best.....

I can't really speak to how well this regimen would work in a coco garden as I've not played around with coco in over a decade......
I really prefer a soil mix for the best flavor.

Seamaiden I increased the feed regimen to compensate for an increase in light intensity of up to 125 watts per sq. ft.
The increase of 15% was an educated guess on my part:)so far the plants are showing me they are liking the extra food and light intensity.........

S

Schwoop

My take on Sea Green is its chocked full of pure Yucca extract, and some enzymes, I'd like to see a more controlled test as to the uptake of more food. As you said you increased light intensity and only guesstimated a 15% nutrient increase.

Here's a interested read on the Yucca root and its Extreme foaming property's which explain Sea Greens Foaming action imvho.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/mystery/american/navajoland/yucca.html

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

I think I may run a side by side with Sea Green against A1 Flora Vino plus Yucca.

Please do Schwoop. Would love to see this report and results.
Primordial Solutions isnt everywhere and they dont return my local dealers emails or phone calls. Sure you can order it over the net but I like to
pick up my products in person and start using the same day. Wouldnt mind coming to you in LB to pick up some goods from you.

Top Bottom