PRO-BASICS FOR FIRST TIME SUCCESSFUL *SMALL INDOOR SOIL GROW*

• Thread starter RubyWaves
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Might As Well Do It Right The First Time. I'm Only Showing What I Did In A Closet Over 20 Years Ago On My First Time, Back When You Went To Prison For 1 Plant. It Is Very Very Simple For Anyone With Any Horticulture Knowledge. Honestly, It's As Simple As It Gets.
I've Seen And Heard It All.
I Guarentee I Would Not Shit My Pants Or Be Impressed In Any Way With What You Boys Do These Days.
Lol, dude I wasn't saying you would be impressed with what I do these days. I was saying you'd laugh at my first grow cause it sucked. 👍

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Lol, dude I wasn't saying you would be impressed with what I do these days. I was saying you'd laugh at my first grow cause it sucked. 👍
People on this forum would laugh if i had pictures of my first grow. 40 grams off 2 autoflowers. What a waste of 3.5 months 🙄 live and learn right?

My plants now dont yeild less than a quarter pound which in my opinion isnt bad for a 2 foot plant.

R

RubyWaves

People on this forum would laugh if i had pictures of my first grow. 40 grams off 2 autoflowers. What a waste of 3.5 months 🙄 live and learn right?

My plants now dont yeild less than a quarter pound which in my opinion isnt bad for a 2 foot plant.
4oz is great for any small plant like that. Most folks would get between 1 and 2 at best.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

4oz is great for any small plant like that. Most folks would get between 1 and 2 at best.
It helps that i slightly understand how plants function. I took 1 year of botany online, i didnt do the greatest as science is my weakest point in life but i didn't fail out so i did good enough for my own opinion.

R

RubyWaves

Dude this is first time grower you give em a list that only a seasoned farmer would even know how to use ! Can’t believe this is your first post on the site ? Keep it simple for the op !

Start a grow diary and show us your skills.

Im too old for grow diaries, drama and childhood games. Thats kids stuff. This isnt a game.

R

RubyWaves

It helps that i slightly understand how plants function. I took 1 year of botany online, i didnt do the greatest as science is my weakest point in life but i didn't fail out so i did good enough for my own opinion.
Yea, why not. Its fun stuff. Plant science is a trip. Its those mind opening realizations that accur through in depth cellular observations that are the trip to me.
But at the end if the day we grow cause we like it and it saves money and it smells good.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yea, why not. Its fun stuff. Plant science is a trip. Its those mind opening realizations that accur through in depth cellular observations that are the trip to me.
But at the end if the day we grow cause we like it and it saves money and it smells good.
Hell yeah! I've definitely enjoyed every bit of growing weed. I've even gotten to the point where those last "2" weeks, arent so bad anymore.

R

RubyWaves

I tried an auto flower once outside and got like 6 grams. Others like a half ounce. I never tried again lol. I guess theyre getting better with the Ruderalis Crosses but real Ruderalis is just plain dirt weed. Friends and I smokes some once and it gave us all the shits.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I tried an auto flower once outside and got like 6 grams. Others like a half ounce. I never tried again lol. I guess theyre getting better with the Ruderalis Crosses but real Ruderalis is just plain dirt weed. Friends and I smokes some once and it gave us all the shits.
IMG 2219
heres an auto from last years grow. She was just shy of 6 ozs if this is the one im thinking of

R

RubyWaves

Hell yeah! I've definitely enjoyed every bit of growing weed. I've even gotten to the point where those last "2" weeks, arent so bad anymore.

View attachment 1280484heres an auto from last years grow. She was just shy of 6 ozs if this is the one im thinking of
Nice, Ive noticed they breed them a lot better than when they first came out. Thats really good for an auto plant in that size pot. What strain?
Man, it was a joke when I did it years ago. I laughed. I had a Ruderalis Northern Lights. Not potent either.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Nice, Ive noticed they breed them a lot better than when they first came out. Thats really good for an auto plant in that size pot. What strain?
Man, it was a joke when I did it years ago. I laughed. I had a Ruderalis Northern Lights. Not potent either.
This was a bruce banner from ilgm. And ive definitely noticed a lower potency on the autos than the photos, i usually do autos outside with where im at, and photos are indoors cause they're just better all around.

Anthem

Anthem

Wtf! We aren’t playin games here I let this go cuz u apologized once but don’t insult me ! Continue on without insults or I’ll show ya how childish I can be !
There is something up with this. ?Please just lock the thread, maybe he will leave

G

Glomus

What kind of Inoculant product are you using?, thats the one thing I wouldn't cheap out on. Many times people don't get the Mycorrhizae right. Once you properly spawn Mycorrhizae in the soil you don't go back. If you really want a superior microbiome in the soil you could use pots that don't drain, less disruption to the soil chemistry. Love the dry amendments list namely bat and bird guano and bone meal, mine is very similar. But if the soil is very rich and new you might not even need as much veg amendments or nutrients. If you do get into the Mycorrhizae beware with the bloom boosters and high phosphorus liquid feeds, that stuff is quasi organic anyway. Less is more, when in doubt leave it out.

Moshmen

Moshmen

What kind of Inoculant product are you using?, thats the one thing I wouldn't cheap out on. Many times people don't get the Mycorrhizae right. Once you properly spawn Mycorrhizae in the soil you don't go back. If you really want a superior microbiome in the soil you could use pots that don't drain, less disruption to the soil chemistry. Love the dry amendments list namely bat and bird guano and bone meal, mine is very similar. But if the soil is very rich and new you might not even need as much veg amendments or nutrients. If you do get into the Mycorrhizae beware with the bloom boosters and high phosphorus liquid feeds, that stuff is quasi organic anyway. Less is more, when in doubt leave it out.
There is something up with this. ?Please just lock the thread, maybe he will leave
I was this () close ! Lmao gettin ready to go to the Mx denations in couple weeks REDDD
BBBBUD!!!!!!

R

RubyWaves

PRO-BASICS FOR  FIRST  TIME SUCCESSFUL *SMALL INDOOR SOIL GROW* is actually the title.

First time would insinuate that its someones  first grow of cannabis. They dont need half of this to be successful. Sorry pal.

Ps your keyboard is broken. No need to capitalize the first letter of each word...

Also if you're this pro, why are you on the forum giving tips on how to spend money and not how to grow the plants? Because all i saw is this lost was dollar after dollar.

As long as the person growing the plants are happy with the outcome, id say it was successful, or am i wrong mr pro?
Why are you looking at a first time grow post if you already know? Have fun.....Stay Calm And Pissant On.

Top Bottom