Pro-mix bx

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonka

wonka

Have read and looked at so many diff answers on what to ph the water to before feeding into promix.. Is it 5.8-6 or 6.3-6.5?? If you use promix and add just perlite, what do you ph your water to after u add nuts??
W.wonka

Bannacis

Bannacis

Iused to ph my water first 6.3-6-5 then add nutes,but since I went to TLO(true living organics)
I don't adjust PH. the living soil does it for me. Winning!!!!

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

i use hp pro mix with h&g nutes, aqua flakes, and p.h. 5.8-6.0

Bannacis

Bannacis

I think a range of 5.6 to 6.5 or even a little more on the low and high side, when you ph fluctuates up and down
it allows various nutrients to be used in there respective ph levels.
but you don't want fast and drastic changes oh lordy lordy no! just make sure you have nutes that balances your ph up and down.
some release quickly while others not so. and finding the right ratio is key here. liquid vs dry... chelating acids...no no...EDTA...bad...

Now before I go farther... If your doing synthetics.... then hell, blast your little she be`oches with mega nutes, cause I hates synthetics..patooie I spit on youee nasty synth nutes.

Sorry,,hehe got the bug in me dere. anyway gotta grow.

Hemp ya lator smokagator

wonka

wonka

if using organic fertz like biobizz and go, would you have to ph a bit higher then 5.8-6.0 in promix because there not chem fertz??

Bannacis

Bannacis

Actually there are both Organic and synthetic Chemical fertzs' just they are in a solid or liquid...and some gaseous too. Too much liquid nutes can cause problems. Dry nutes will release differently and if
keep your Macro nutes low and balanced say (NPK) of 5-5-5 or 8-8-8 i wood say max.
I'm not familiar with those brands,(biobizz i heard of "Go" no! but the key with organics is to let the medium and the nutrients plus healthy water do their thing. The closer you are to
True Living Organics (TLO) coined by the guru himself The Rev. So the closer to TLO the better, it will tend to take care of it self. With the right medium mix, the
right ratios of Completely organic nutes, and Water that is low in TDS and has NO Chlorine or Chloramine in it. and easy on the salts. Your King!!!

As nutes burn off they can lower ph, some raise. Check your manf's product info, if it is lower, then add an additive to counter,
green sand has small ph rise
Bone meal will raise, but if you let it cook a bit in your soil before use, is better. Dolmite lime will buffer, cook also...
There's a lot more you can add to your promix to make super soil.
but then your soil will be ready for your nutes

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

When I used it I would PH to 6.0-6.5 and alot of my buddies still use it and ph to that exact figure.......but I would never lower my ph of water then add nutrients.....Nutrients especially organic or organic based will bring your ph down.....so add nutrients first before you PH your water cause chances are they will alter the PH level and If you PH to 6.0 then add nutrients it can bring your PH level down way too much!

I have used Floranova....BIO canna.....and botanicare and they would all bring the ph down when added to water!

When I feed I don't have to PH my water my nutrients always bring it down to the 6.0-6.5 range but when Im just using plain water I use PH down and bring it to 6.0-6.5!

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I range mine from 5.6 to 6.4......Different elements are able to be uptaken at different ph levels.

What you want is the swing...

Top Bottom