Problem. Need to save my sour diesel.

• Thread starter DiverDown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DiverDown

DiverDown

Weeks ago we had a Nor’easter, I tied up my SD to save it, but did not wrap with a tarp. After the storm the insides had powdery mildew. Searching this site, baking soda recipes I found helped, I sprayed and thought I got it all. I cut it down as it was ready and hung to dry, now I started trimming and the insides of many large wonderful buds still have the white.
I can't be sure it's PM or just the color it should be, as this is my first SD strain. Is there a solution I should use to dip the buds into, then dry again that I can use?????? Or should I just use it for hash, or just call it all a loss???????

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Weeks ago we had a Nor’easter, I tied up my SD to save it, but did not wrap with a tarp. After the storm the insides had powdery mildew. Searching this site, baking soda recipes I found helped, I sprayed and thought I got it all. I cut it down as it was ready and hung to dry, now I started trimming and the insides of many large wonderful buds still have the white.
I can't be sure it's PM or just the color it should be, as this is my first SD strain. Is there a solution I should use to dip the buds into, then dry again that I can use?????? Or should I just use it for hash, or just call it all a loss???????

I would trash any flower with mold or pm. And i wish every grower would too as it is a serious health hazard for many.

But there will be a bunch if posts telling how to clean it or extracting is ok. Its cause of money.

I hope growers will warn of the mold before selling. But so many wont.

Another reason i grow our own weed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom