Problem Pls Help

• Thread starter blactunda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blactunda

Lockout only on two plants?.. ppm drops with the water level meaning the plants eating.. right? This is on the 500 scale by the way

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm feeding 3 week old autos 1.1 right now and have for a few days... I would be rocking 1.6 or 1.8 in my system.. I know they say uc needs less nutes... but I think I would still up them...
My autos are fast and vast and NLxBB....

20170115 233458
20170115 233430
B

blactunda

Thx for the help guys really appreciate .. ill try the advise im getting thx

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lockout only on two plants?.. ppm drops with the water level meaning the plants eating.. right? This is on the 500 scale by the way
I think they are just 2 that want a Lil more feed.. question is how will the others react to more feed. Different plants of even the same strain can have their personalities. ..

RoeBuck

RoeBuck

This my first grow and after all my research i tried to follow what i've read... i waited to the vertical growth stop on the bigger plant to start the bloom nutes...

Autos in RDWC are a bit different than in soil, which is what I assume you have been reading about. Generally speaking autos need a bit more cal/mag, probably about 150 ppm (on 500 scale) combined tap water and cal/mag. They will also likely need a bit more P and K during flower, which may be what you're seeing now. Depending on the strain they might also require a bit more N during veg and stretch. Are you seeing any red on the stems? If you run autos again you might also want to give them some of the CS Early Flower starting around the time they have good bud set, probably around week 5 or so.

RoeBuck

RoeBuck

The same strain.. Mephisto sour bubbly

I ran two of Mitch's Chemdogging my last run. Two different phenos, one smaller with tight buds and one bigger with loose buds. With 8 plants I wouldn't be surprised to see 2 or even 3 different ones. Mixed phenos or mixed strains in RDWC can be problematic if they have significantly different nutrient needs.

What's your light schedule?

B

blactunda

Autos in RDWC are a bit different than in soil, which is what I assume you have been reading about. Generally speaking autos need a bit more cal/mag, probably about 150 ppm (on 500 scale) combined tap water and cal/mag. They will also likely need a bit more P and K during flower, which may be what you're seeing now. Depending on the strain they might also require a bit more N during veg and stretch. Are you seeing any red on the stems? If you run autos again you might also want to give them some of the CS Early Flower starting around the time they have good bud set, probably around week 5 or so.
Ok thx... never knew them needed that much cal mag... On the 500 scale i'm giving them 32.5 ml cal/mag for the 65 gallon system.

B

blactunda

I ran two of Mitch's Chemdogging my last run. Two different phenos, one smaller with tight buds and one bigger with loose buds. With 8 plants I wouldn't be surprised to see 2 or even 3 different ones. Mixed phenos or mixed strains in RDWC can be problematic if they have significantly different nutrient needs.

What's your light schedule?
Light schedule is 18/6... I'm running the same strain but like you said some look different.. 3 the same look and 5 the same look

RoeBuck

RoeBuck

One or two stems slight red but over all no...

Red stems can be genetic but can also indicate a P deficiency. Keep and eye and if you see them getting worse up your P a bit.

Ok thx... never knew them needed that much cal mag... On the 500 scale i'm giving them 32.5 ml cal/mag for the 65 gallon system.

Depending on the starting ppm of your water that probably isn't enough. I use RO and my starting ppm is 12. For a UC8XL system, 64 gallon but filled with 50 gallons, I usually add 2 ml per gallon, 100 ml total for photos. If I'm running autos I up it to about 3 ml per gallon, or 150 ml. Keep in mind that even though the modules are 8 gallon, they usually hold between 5-6 gallons depending on water level. So an 8 mod system, 8 mods plus the epicenter, actually has around 50 gallons of solution.

Light schedule is 18/6... I'm running the same strain but like you said some look different.. 3 the same look and 5 the same look

Yep, two different pheno types, which is common, so expect some differences between them. You could up your light schedule to 20/4 if you don't mind a bit more electrical usage. The added cost should be offset by increased production.

Latest posts

Top Bottom