Problem with my ladies

• Thread starter StevetheGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

Hello guys good evening
I had several problems with my ladies because its my first time doing this and i have to learn a ton of things watering feeding lighting etc...

Right now i dont know whats the problem but my girls are sad... i am watering every 2 days about 1 liter when my run off is gone. last time i fed them with 700ppm each used bloom base nuts because i was confused that i was in flowering stage
Light is 50cm above the canopy about 60% FCE-3000 300watt and my climate is 60-65% Rh and 19-22Celcius
Using 1 exh fan 4inc 2 oscilating fans

Here is the video of my girls any suggestion it would be nice feel free to ask me what ever you want thank you for the time

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

There is no video but from your description, they are drowning.

Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

2Bad

2Bad

If you find pouring the runoff annoying...
try to find little racks/shelfs and then a saucer that fits under that said shelf
you can let the run off sit since its not touching your pot.

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

Ok guys .When the next month arrive i ll go take some of this racks.Thank you a lot all of you..

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

One day had passed and the left lady (watermellon auto) is better already.. For the yellow marks inside the leafs whats about that and the color of the leafs it seems to me that is not healthy enought itt should be more green am i right should the need more nitrogen ??

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
If you find pouring the runoff annoying...
try to find little racks/shelfs and then a saucer that fits under that said shelf
you can let the run off sit since its not touching your pot.
That adds to humidity problems and the warm waste water starts to stink, coagulate and get all nasty from nutes.....I suck it up with a wet vac or turkey baster. In the summer heat when I have a hard time keeping the pots wet I'll let them sit in some runoff and let the plant suck it up as needed.....but after a couple of hours of sitting there if there's still water in the pan I'll suck it up and dispose

2Bad

2Bad

That adds to humidity problems and the warm waste water starts to stink, coagulate and get all nasty from nutes.....I suck it up with a wet vac or turkey baster. In the summer heat when I have a hard time keeping the pots wet I'll let them sit in some runoff and let the plant suck it up as needed.....but after a couple of hours of sitting there if there's still water in the pan I'll suck it up and dispose
No issues for me

2Bad

2Bad

It evaporates if it’s only a 1 gallon for my 7 gallons I’m in organic so I barely get runoff so that evaporates too . If I had larger pots id probably dump every few days would save me a lot of bending over is all.

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

Hello guys i just cut those leafs because the damage on them is getting worser any idea maybe insects ??

IMG 20221028 115326
IMG 20221028 115352
IMG 20221028 115530
IMG 20221028 115537
IMG 20221028 115542
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hello guys i just cut those leafs because the damage on them is getting worser any idea maybe insects ??
Redning of the stems can mean it needs more feed under the led lights than you're giving them & Epsom salts for the magnesium. Not sure about the blotches on the leaves though, you've covered ph , temperature and air flow so???.

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

Ok my friend ph is fine i regulate it at 6.2 temps was att 19-21C now i raise them up to 23-24C, rh was 60-65% now is 50-55%, air flow i have a 4 inch exh fan working a lot and 2 oscilating..Today i found a bug inside the tent not in the plants was dead on the floor it was like a worm somehow but i have a concern maybe i have insects because i have seen some leafs got holes but i am nott sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom