Problem with my ladies

• Thread starter StevetheGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bullmark69

Bullmark69

In a nutshell, raise your temps (the rh is fine for the veg cycle) and have a complete paradigm shift with the way you water.
Consider working from a VPD chart that gives you the optimal temperature and humidity percentages for each phase of the grow. You can find the chart, often in an interactive form, in many places online. Just search “VPD Chart” and you’ll be directed to it. You don’t really need to understand all the science behind the way it works, just know the parameters and try to stay within them. It will help matters tremendously.
When you water, do it thoroughly and slowly..,.with a real emphasis on slow. I realize sometimes you may be rushed for time but honestly you’d be better off waiting until you have more time and can really water slowly, just a little at a time.
I actually use a spray bottle and mist the top surface until it’s good and damp, then begin pouring more.
You’d be shocked at the dry pockets that form throughout the medium and handicap things. Fast flowing water, from watering in a rush, runs around these pockets easily and the problem never goes away. Big healthy roots equals big healthy fruits, so pay close attention to this.
Once the medium is fully saturated (after a slow watering) and you get a bit of runoff it’s time to stop.
Do not even think about watering again until the medium has dried out and you can lift the pot and feel that it is very light.
Get those pots out of the catch trays after you water and elevate somehow so that air can flow under the pot. I’ve used milk crates for example.
I think the majority of your issues are related to simply overwatering. Roots are like people, when you submerge something in water it cuts off the oxygen supply and that’s when drowning occurs. And simply stated, your roots aren’t getting a chance to dry out and breath.
One last thing, not sure how big those pots are but before you start flowering the plant, you may want to transplant to a bigger pot.
It’s not totally necessary but your roots will outgrow smaller pots and this reduces future growth and yield.
Are they Autoflowers or regular photoperiod plants??
The beautiful thing about photoperiods is you can correct issues like these and flip them to flower once the plant has recovered and is thriving.
Good luck

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

MY friend what o lovely move from you. I ll ttake in count all of your advices and i will keep on.Mine are autos in 15l pots 4gal

StevetheGrower

StevetheGrower

Thank you for your response i ll do the same with my trays i ll have to raise the pots some way so the wont sit in the run off, for now i just poor it into tthe bathroom in the futture i will do something like this

Latest posts

Top Bottom