Problem with some leaves on my plants

• Thread starter BigBud09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigBud09

BigBud09

Hey all i am new to the site i have a problem with a couple of my plants, they have yellow spots on the leaves?I was wondering if anyone knows what the problem is?

New image0
H

Hash Master

add some chicken poo mate, this looks like a cal/mag deficiency.

BigBud09

BigBud09

Thanks ,Chicken poo..really will it work? i hv 20 plants and only two of them seem to have it

H

Hash Master

yeah mate chicken poo works miracles, full of nutes and micronutes. give'em a week and if they don't clear up, you could have a disease on your hands. try the poo first

H

Hash Master

guano is manure same as chicken poo, never used guano but i imagine its spot on, i've heard jorge creventes talking about it (dude with black dredlocks)

BigBud09

BigBud09

I flushed the 2 plants that have the deficiency with hard water, ph 6.5 yesterday and the run-off water left in the drip trays was a very low ph of 3.1??

J

Jalisco Kid

If you pen is accurate I would say the soil must be around 2.4 or lower. Bad bacteria can cause a serious drop in pH but I have heard of nothing like that. Forget the cal mag I would think as that causes yellowing but not so spotty pin holes. You could foliar them with cal mag to check. In 2/3 of the pic I would have guess ozone was causing burns. I would be checking your run off on your other girls for sure.Pull the bad one's out of the container and look at the roots. JK

BigBud09

BigBud09

I tested the soil ph it was 3.8-4.0 but i tested it with a digital water ph tester im not sure if it will be as accurate as the ones with two prongs that you use for testing soil?? either way its too low i think i need to get some dolomite lime or guano, any suggestions?

Latest posts

Top Bottom