Problems with autoflower during flowering.

• Thread starter Emerslam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Emerslam

Emerslam

What I don't kill....I guess I will smoke. I'm growing an autoflower in FFOF using RO water. First time grower so I'm fucking everything up. I was actually doing pretty good until I started getting these spots on the upper leaves during flowering. The bottom leaves are not exhibiting the same spots. I've been feeding primarily CalMag and Bloom nutrients the last few weeks while in flower. I've also been keeping PPM's per gallon of water around 550 so I don't burn them since I read that autoflowers are sensitive to nutes. I'm not sure if this is being caused by overfeeding them or a deficiency. From what I've read, it seems to be calcium necrosis. As of now, I will be happy to just get them over the finish line. Any insight would be appreciated.

Problems with autoflower during flowering
Problems with autoflower during flowering 2
Moshmen

Moshmen

How much cal mag you feeding and how often ? What bloom nutes?
What light you using? Calmag can be tricky with the autos sometimes in my opinion.

Emerslam

Emerslam

Thanks for the replies. I'm feeding about 3ml of CalMag and 2ml of GH Bloom per gallon of water. Growing in a 3 gallon fabric pot with a Spider Farmer SF-2000 Led Grow Light. I'm fairly certain it's not insects because I'm growing in a grow tent in the closet of a spare bedroom. I strongly suspect that I'm either under or over-feeding the plant but I don't know which one so I don't want to compound the problem by doing the wrong thing. Trying to figure out what is going on is confusing because so many things look so similiar.

Top Bottom