Problems with my northern lights auto

• Thread starter Smokey1996
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey1996

Smokey1996

I have these spots and the yellowing of my northern lights auto can anyone please tell me what I am experiencing thanks I’m also in week 6 I believe and I use gh flora trio but I don’t really know how to use them it’s my first grow if anyone can help I would appreciate it

Problems with my northern lights auto
Problems with my northern lights auto 2
Problems with my northern lights auto 3
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Whatever u are spraying on them during lights on wouldn’t be helping I don’t think mate👍 Someone on here will help ya out properly no doubt good luck

Smokey1996

Smokey1996

I have only sprayed cal mag with the lights off that’s all I don’t spray

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

O
I have only sprayed cal mag with the lights off that’s all I don’t spray
sorry I just seen that top pic where the plant is all wet in the light? I don’t wet my buds at all ever😂

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

O

sorry I just seen that top pic where the plant is all wet in the light? I don’t wet my buds at all ever😂
By the looks of the tips of your leaves they have some sort of burning goin on nute burn? I doubt as if cal mag is the issue here Do you test your runoff water ec and ph?hopefully someone else will chime in soon get ya on the right track as I’m only guessing👍

Smokey1996

Smokey1996

Yes that was right before the lights went out and yeah but I don’t understand how to feed every time I feed every plant gets nuts burn and I’m using half strength nutes I just can’t get the feeding down pat any tips? Ppm? I’m using gh flora trio

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yes that was right before the lights went out and yeah but I don’t understand how to feed every time I feed every plant gets nuts burn and I’m using half strength nutes I just can’t get the feeding down pat any tips? Ppm? I’m using gh flora trio
I grow in coco/perlite so I do feed every time but I start off real low ec gradually building it up if I c slight yellowing I use canna so not sure about your nute line If your in coco are u watering till u get runoff out the bottom if not that’s where I would start and check the ec of the waste water if it’s mad high lower your feedings👍 I’m fairly new to indoor myself always learning

Top Bottom