Procidic 2 : Worth It Or Hype?

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

well I’ve looked on the net and can’t really find much reviews on this product . The rep in the phone obviously said it was god-like and would kill russets and any spider mite . What interested me to this was compared to flying skulls nuke em (.5% citric acid) and their product is 3.5%

That’s way stronger and sounds like maybe it might be a ball changer . It even says systemic for 3 days

Anybody try it and wanna give some feedback? my thing I thought was funny was the original product and the cannabis accepted (Procidic 2 ) when I talked to rep he admited was the same thing as the original but they had to work hard to get it accepted it for the industry lol . ( fuck paying 3 times the price if it’s same stuff )

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I told you I've been using for over a year no Zero pm and I pass any test. It's not hype I can promise you that. It is pricey, but works. Happy Growing! Yes the original procidic is the same as procidic2 it's just a retarded label thing.

B

Burned Haze

I told you I've been using for over a year no Zero pm and I pass any test. It's not hype I can promise you that. It is pricey, but works. Happy Growing! Yes the original procidic is the same as procidic2 it's just a retarded label thing.

I wanted to make a thread for everyone to discuss and find some info,reviews,suggestions since when you google and search on all the discussion boards currently for the products theirs nothing I could find besides a stupid YouTube video that I wouldn’t support or buy it based from it.

Thanks for the review and for telling me about this product in th first place , kudos !

BioStimz

BioStimz

OMG what a friggin' rip-off!

It's just citric acid.... and for $100 bucks?

lol

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Just citric acid don't treat systemically. Do more research guys really.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

It's 3.5% citric there's other stuff in it. Research before knocking a product. Citric doesn't treat systemically, hints there other things in it.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I'd love to see what your room looks like. I've posted mine plenty to see. Happy Growing

BioStimz

BioStimz

It's 3.5% citric there's other stuff in it. Research before knocking a product. Citric doesn't treat systemically, hints there other things in it.

This is the full content of Procidic's ingredients - straight from the MSDS:

Ascorbic Acid and its derivatives mixed with
natural organic acids

So yeah.... you're getting ripped off.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Lol. Again post your room or your "tent" I'd love to see what your working with. They don't have to print everything on a label. Like take for example Sea Green barely anything printed because it would be a book if so. Happy Growing

BioStimz

BioStimz

Again post your room or your "tent" I'd love to see what your working with.

Well im not sure what that has to do with this topic, but in due time. I'm currently doing mold remediation from a recent flood. Had to put the grow on pause for a bit. I'll be sure to hit you up when I'm up and running again.

~

B

Burned Haze

If it’s soo easy to find the Citric acid (Ascorbic) and someone has tested it with success I would love some feedback or at least explain it out so I don’t have to buy a over priced item aka Procidic( I’m sure tons of people would love that if it actually is the same and works) + the link displayed above is out of stock :(

I’m def willing to do the little work and save the cash if it’s a good defense for pm and budrot

C

Chamitch

Lol love american attitudes...if i am wrong doesnt matter cause i pee further lol or my grow is bigger. whats in a product has zero to do with experience or how big ur grow is fyi. Less agroculture.

Rosmeric acid from rosmary is considered systemic. If absorbes tiny amount they can say that.. lol so yes u spent alot of money for citric acid soap and few extracts most likely rosemary ;)

C

Chamitch

Btw can find citric acid xls at home brew stores or healthfood stores use it for cheese making aswell

Top Bottom