Procidic 2 : Worth It Or Hype?

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3 balls

3 balls

I told you I've been using for over a year no Zero pm and I pass any test. It's not hype I can promise you that. It is pricey, but works. Happy Growing! Yes the original procidic is the same as procidic2 it's just a retarded label thing.
Where do you buy yours? If they had it at my hydro store or on Amazon I would have bought it months ago when you mentioned it to me. Also do you still think they are the same thing (procidic vs procidic2)?

I wanted to make a thread for everyone to discuss and find some info,reviews,suggestions since when you google and search on all the discussion boards currently for the products theirs nothing I could find besides a stupid YouTube video that I wouldn’t support or buy it based from it.

Thanks for the review and for telling me about this product in th first place , kudos !
Did you ever end up trying it? It may be a bit cheaper that when you first posted, by my rough math if buying a qt from the mfg which I'm guessing is where I will end up having to buy, I figure it comes out to about $10 a gallon diluted for spraying. Far from free but kind of cheap insurance if I'm calculating right.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Procidic2 and Procidic are the exact same thing it's just a stupid industry label thing. I buy at my local my local store, I would think u can online. If you can't get that spraying Regalia has done well to but procidic is where its at

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Nice hope it's done well for you. Cant rave about it anymore than I already do.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Snake-oil.jpg

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Aww you really think snake oil? I believe its actually something that's works and works well in an industry full of snake oils. I only speak from experience
While I do value your opinion and anecdotal experience I will hold my skeptical side until such time I could actually use the product and do some side by sides.

All that matters is that you feel it does work for you. I sit in judgment of no one. :D The old adage, whatever works for you...………. In closing, I will say that in the burgeoning sometimes shady cannabis business with some products the buyer should beware. :D Peace

B

Burned Haze

You ended up making a citric acid mix like suggested instead?

Not yet

I have been using a IPM schedule of 5-6 other pesticides/fungi ( 1 product every 7-10 days) thing and I still had 2-3 gal flying skull for my “ Beginning knock out of the veg stage of the plant”

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zatoichi

Any new experience with this?? Just had bad case of bud rot and want to treat all clones with the best I can find.

Latest posts

Top Bottom