Product Advice Lightwave Digital Ballasts

• Thread starter Slick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Slick

Does anyone have any experience with 600W Lightwave Digital Ballasts?

Doing a bit of research on what equipment to get before my first grow and decided on a Lumatek until I seen those which are substantially cheaper (£109 instead of £159); they are supposedly of the same quality and they also a comparable warranty. I intend to use it in a Secret Jardin DR150 with some possible vertical lighting to help out.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
for HID lighting equipment I prefer to use a brick and mortar store that has a reputation for standing behind their products. Even if it costs more it is good insurance. Smoked a ballast (my fault) they repaired it for $20 and I was back running in 12 hours. Had a bulb blow and it was replaced for free, again back running next day. Shop on the cheap for darn near anything else.

jj

S

Slick

I agree JJ as I also prefer to use a brick and mortar stores whenever possible but as the only place that stocks decent ballasts in my city is a hydroponics store that is a couple of streets away from my own home my options in that regard are nonexistent for obvious security reasons; I intend to grow in my own home.

Any and all input is appreciated though, thank you Sir. :)

P

ProGroWannabe

Slick.....have a buddy drive you to the hydro store (if you TOTALLY trust your buddy) then let him take the light home. Go to his house and pick it up later....ezy fo sheezy. For the record though......I myself trust no one here locally including family. NO ONE knows I grow except online friends.

Just an idea....

S

Slick

Great idea and one I hadn't thought of FF though I think I'm going to bite the bullet and travel to a store in another part of the country as the more I think about it I'm just not willing to compromise security in any way.

Thanks for the idea man, I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom