Product listing for First Michigan Med Grow. Will be Auto Dark Purple.

• Thread starter WolfieLee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WolfieLee

WolfieLee

Much going on. Decided against something NEW for me, considering all things... no DWC attempt, sticking with what I know, Soil-less medium (Roots Org. F 707) with airpots and will be flood and drain (mixed for saturation... no waste). A dozen ladies under T5's in a 10'x10 tent with two 8" duct fans and HEPA filtration. It's a legal grow, so NO odor control. Kicking this thing off by July 15th or I will be pulling HAIR! Moving in a NEW Trailer on my LOT before the grow can start, so it might take longer...

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

24 Seeds ordered Directly from Delicious Seeds, and on the way...

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

LOL.. Already with the revisions! ONLY 5 of EACH Grow spectrum ) (ALL Lights come with Generic VEG spectum T5 HO Bulbs)

(Placement to be determined AND posted upon determination) (UV are for LATER stage flower only):

Generic Bloom Bulbs T5 54Watt Tubes:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01731MNBW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2PQGFJXAT8J9K&psc=1

Specific Spectrum Bloom T5 54Watt Tubes:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GDBQM87/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3NU8FI1TXBLDF&psc=1
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GBSYD9X/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=A3NU8FI1TXBLDF&psc=1

mantistoboggan

mantistoboggan

I really don't want to be that guy - but why go through all the trouble of setting everything up perfectly like you are, only to put lack luster genetics under the lights?

Never heard of Delicious seeds - but there are tons of US seedbanks now, especially now that you live in a legal state, that sell photoperiod seeds with trusted genetics. Support local, and ditch the ruderalis genes.

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
WolfieLee

WolfieLee

BC, I have had success with this Strain before. Not just growing it under lots of stress (not this time), but the Ice Hash it produced was FULL-Melt... PLUS, it is a wicked FAST finisher right @ 60 Days... Don't worry, though, NEXT grow will be my first Photo-Period Grow with Banana Kush... that strain of wax has been my Pain Killer since I discovered it; Also going to try Royal Queens version of it - Fat Banana, as well... Dark Purple may not give TOP numbers in Cannabinoids, but it really isn't THAT much of a slouch, either, IMO... Cheers. Just going to WARM the tent up... Taking it in BABY Steps... I'm GOOD at this... BUT I AM new, as well. Just keeping it real...

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

So... I give the tent a 4 out of five stars. Some reviews I saw were giving it 4 out of five on strength, but HALF the tent held up ALL of my 203 # ASS! For a few seconds, and showed NO signs of sagging under undue stress. MY problem is little things that can end up meaning a LOT... the floor "Flood pan" system is not cut properly to secure correctly (it is TOO short for the dimensions of the pole structure...) and; I have two older broken vertebrae and need to be CAREFUL of my BACK, and THESE little things would make wonderful sleds for the kiddie's folks! Slicker than SNOT! A real hazard for an old Veteran such as myself... I am debating NOT using them or at least modifying and SECURING them before using them in the grows, for sure. Posting a REVISION in the next post, as well. Cheers. Gonna LOVE this TENT!

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

Delays! Officially pulling hair waiting for approval on by new trailer to move onto a different lot... Seeds have arrived. Starting Lamp, Tent and all accessories waiting for the tent to go up in the new place... I have officially NOTHING more to buy but the Soil-less mix... Hi-lo thermometers w/ hi/lo hygrometers, 3.5 gallon buckets for individual fabric pots, twin 6" exhaust (@up-to 800 total, adjustable cfm)... Will purchase second and possibly final T5 light and then I hope to get 1 to 3 more lights. LED lights: these:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TXFR69M/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_5?smid=AQS92QZGR4BJ0&psc=1

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Damn man a month and you still ain't up and running thats gotta be painful.

Top Bottom