Progress - 1st grow, going big / help with identify deficiency

• Thread starter Hiroln
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hiroln

Hiroln

So …. Here we are propped 1st seeds ~ 8 weeks, and have been adding more every 2 weeks…..

Please help identify deficiency seen on a few of more flowering auto / does it look like cal mag issue?
Temps, humidity is fine …,, using jacks 123 / think I need to add a little more nutrient but now sure which one. Keep pH between 5.6-6.0 typical run off is around 5.8-5.9. Using coco/peat mix for most.

Progress   1st grow going big  help with identify deficiency
Progress   1st grow going big  help with identify deficiency 2
Progress   1st grow going big  help with identify deficiency 3
Progress   1st grow going big  help with identify deficiency 4
Progress   1st grow going big  help with identify deficiency 5
Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

Light burn possibly looks as they are to close to some plants you could always flush and wait a week to see if they improve and make lights a little higher

Hiroln

Hiroln

Yeah / I used some new cob lighting, after the 2nd day I moved the higher / once I turned on those lights the planes jump up in height be time. I have been watering until run off abs measuring EC, pH - all within acceptable range. Thanks for the input.

jguit

jguit

Supporter
What EC Are you running Jack's 321 at? How often are you watering?

A PAR meter is a very useful tool if you're going to be using LEDs. No more guessing light intensity.

steamroller

steamroller

Yes cal /mag .
Leaf does not look light burned , that would start at edges IME .
Photone app for your cell phone for your par and a infrared thermometer to know VPD will help take guess work out of it on lights.
RH plays a part in all of this also .
How old is the budding plant ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom