PROOF

• Thread starter Compost Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
souf69

souf69

These are facts.... This is not proving your point at all but rather answering your quagmire. Test the buds? Are you behind on times we been doing this for years now.
All those labs would have came out and said that compost man grows buds with the most potent dog hairs and too much nitrogen. The plant cant never show its true colors if you cant get a good fade. Think fall and all those beautiful colors the plants make for you to see.

C

Compost Man

Why so hostile? What kind of meter would prove this? I'm not even sure superior is measurable... Superior in what way? Flavor, thc, aroma, size, density etc etc etc

Personally I think nutrients are nutrients at an elemental level. With that said I do believe we do not yet fully understand the benefits of microbes in the soil well enough to understand their full impact on the various quality of end product. But I do believe there is an impact.

As a master grower do you have some insight into this for us?
Yes I do. I use Mychorizae. It takes 3 months to get a good culture and it needs roots. What I've done was I've taken my organic mix and planted China White Millet. I let it keep growing untill I'm going to use it cut it off add some corn meal and let it decay. The decay seems to happen in 4-5 days. When millet and cornmeal decay together it's a COMPLETE AMINO ACID.🤓👍

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The Hypothesis is Organically grow CANNIBIS is Superior to ANY chemical. With a METER it'll become theory. I'm working on saving$ 800. To complete my Hypothesis. I used to buy " Hydro" Got really sick and tired of looking, smelling really nice. It means NOTHING. A 1-2 BUZZ. Crap man CRAP. UNTILL you smoke each one chemical vs. Organic Then and ONLY then can we have this discussion
After 35 years of growing, I finally discovered my problem!!

C

Compost Man

These are facts.... This is not proving your point at all but rather answering your quagmire. Test the buds? Are you behind on times we been doing this for years now.
All those labs would have came out and said that compost man grows buds with the most potent dog hairs and too much nitrogen. The plant cant never show its true colors if you cant get a good fade. Think fall and all those beautiful colors the plants make for you to see.
To much nitrogen on cured buds means your smoke constantly goes out, alot of crackling to much phosphorous. I do not have that at all. The green is in no way tasted. Chlorophyll sucks. Ok let's have it 🤓

IMG 20190728 114051686 HDR
C

Compost Man

What makes you think I haven't. Your just slinging shit here hoping it sticks from what I can see. What do you consider chemical and what do you consider organic. I am assuming salt based fertilizer?

I'm all ears and I don't dispute there may be differences.

But the statement chemical weed make you sick. Has me questioning your ability to understand and communicate what it is that is different and how plants use nutrients.

You are by your account a master grower so I would expect a little more of a scientific answer
I've never said it made me sick, an hour buzz it what makes me sick .

C

Compost Man

To much nitrogen on cured buds means your smoke constantly goes out, alot of crackling to much phosphorous. I do not have that at all. The green is in no way tasted. Chlorophyll sucks. Ok let's have it 🤓
Forgotten this.

IMG 20190728 114230066
C

Compost Man

To much nitrogen = to much chloro in the end. Pull some colors and real buds not Nike airy.
You can get schwag like that anywhere. $800 for shit like that is to much. That's a freebie here in my state.
LOL 🤣 YOUR LISTED UNDER LEGEND !!👍💙

Ace9137

Ace9137

Forgotten this.
No offense bub, you might want to go back to the drawing board, your plants look a little chewed up, so do your clones. Now, sometimes that is the grow, your bud looks like maybe the mids at best. My smoke is good, solid genetics, even then my grow was chewed up a bit due to certain factors. Maybe instead of being overly involved with downing others grows, you might consider the avenues that lead to our grow perspectives. This is a debate of grow style. Just like a kung fu master, you concerned about style, you should be wise that there are many masters with many styles. So, your grow kung fu is better than anyone else's, if this is so, why do you need to brag, should you not teach?

C

Compost Man

This is G13-HAZE My current grow. I put the parent plant into 12/12 estimated 7-9 weeks. I'm letting the clones veg. untill then. I'm curious to see how powerful my compost is ? I mean 5 in one and six in the other. The parent plant.

IMG 20190728 115946103 HDR
C

Compost Man

No offense bub, you might want to go back to the drawing board, your plants look a little chewed up, so do your clones. Now, sometimes that is the grow, your bud looks like maybe the mids at best. My smoke is good, solid genetics, even then my grow was chewed up a bit due to certain factors. Maybe instead of being overly involved with downing others grows, you might consider the avenues that lead to our grow perspectives. This is a debate of grow style. Just like a kung fu master, you concerned about style, you should be wise that there are many masters with many styles. So, your grow kung fu is better than anyone else's, if this is so, why do you need to brag, should you not teach?
Every grow I've seen PAL Got a thumbs up and a COOL THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS. FACT.

C

Compost Man

This is G13-HAZE My current grow. I put the parent plant into 12/12 estimated 7-9 weeks. I'm letting the clones veg. untill then. I'm curious to see how powerful my compost is ? I mean 5 in one and six in the other. The parent plant.
And in a 3 gallon grow bag. 🤣

C

Compost Man

?????????.............👈

Mewzette

Mewzette

Man I love dogs but for good medical please no dogs in the area! I really hate the grower attitude, as in all my stuff is better than anybody elses. Its like you wanna be a star but you forget the plant is the star you just gotta water it. The organic vs non organic issue is oxymoronish. Its about time really. Either you got time and effort to make really nice compost or you dont. So some use bottles so they dont have to mix up organics and wait. Some do the no till and some dont. Some grow pounds on one plant and some dont.
Some put 10 plants in one kiddie pool and some put one. Some have dogs and some dont. Some grow really good and some dont, but they all think they do. The only real difference I have seen between organic and semi organic when grown and cured properly is the organic buds tend to hold their flavors a little longer.
well said. Too many times it's about ego and who has the most expensive toys. I like the k.i.s.s. method. Keep it simple stupid. As for humans the high from organic or non-organic is the same. The brain chemistry can't tell the difference but responds to either the levels of cbd or thc according to the individual brain chemistry. Just like taking a vitamin or getting the vitamin from a vegetable, your body can not tell the difference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom