"Prop 19 written to take away medical growers rights"

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
fuck prop 19 untill it is wrote for the people and not richard lee's propaganda and want for monopolizing, i am voting no........................seriously all of us here at the farm that do not vote on this ballot do not take what we do as a community seriously and should get there face curb stomped

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Folks keep pointing fingers at Richard Lee, but there are other players in this game who have far deeper pockets and a much longer reach than Mr. Lee. They're not necessarily nice people, either.

Hey, is that Dragonfly, the gal who does all the good pot write-ups?

This gal who's making this assertion needs to outline exactly where the proposition is taking away proper 215 med rights. We need this gal in Amador County, fuck me.

fractal

fractal

Are we really just now coming to this conclusion? Wonderful we are really on top of it.

VOTE NO

420Gator

420Gator

I wanna add that chick from the beginning of the vid to the team

K

kushpheen

I'm pretty sure the guy with the short grey hair seen laughing on stage is jeff jones, co-author of prop 19, self made mmj millionaire. Look at the shit eating grin on this guys face, that look alone should tell you everything you need to know about the people who sponsored this bill.

VOTE FUCK NO

squarepusher

squarepusher

Folks keep pointing fingers at Richard Lee, but there are other players in this game who have far deeper pockets and a much longer reach than Mr. Lee. They're not necessarily nice people, either.

Hey, is that Dragonfly, the gal who does all the good pot write-ups?

This gal who's making this assertion needs to outline exactly where the proposition is taking away proper 215 med rights. We need this gal in Amador County, fuck me.
yes that is Dragonfly to the right of the podium.

Right now, Prop 215 allows for medical growers to grow as much as they want whatever disease they have, between this and their doctor, however Prop 215 does not have any specific land use specifications. Therefore, the prop 19 land use rules and regulations will take precedent.

It's clear as day this is about stifling current medical growers, because it only allows a 5x5 space maximum (if your city even approves it at all), so unfortunately the prop 19 land use permit will take precedent.

This bill does nothing to keep people out of jail!! Right now, if you have an ounce or under, you wont goto jail! And the governor is signing into a law, it wouldn't even be a misdemeanor anymore. So, saying this bill keeps people out of jail is really nothing from the truth.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This is stuff I know, but I also thought that 19 specified that 215 patients would not fall under its purview. Still don't like it, still will vote against it, still need someone like that out here because we're one of the few counties with a county-wide ban on dispensaries (yet, damn if I can find the language of that ban) and cities within the county are moving to specifically ban dispensaries and co-ops. And so far they can do it, fuck whatever the people of California have decided.

purpleberry

purpleberry

One thing that jumps out to me is the bill giving citys and countys the right to decide weather or not commercial grows can be done. But do they have the right to stop it from being sold? Probally not.
Say 90% of the countys dont allow any grows and this bill gives them more power to stop anything over a 5x5. But they have to allow it to be sold. Who do thinks going to suppy all of cali, Richard Lee with his mega warehouse in oakland, Where he has the city of oakland in his poket only allowing a few mega growers. He has it all planed out in this bill.

fractal

fractal

I was reading some magazine I picked up at a dispensary and it explained prop 19.

What the fuck, I am PISSED that they think they can tell me only 25 SQUARE FEET of garden. . . I am trying to buy a house with acreage to grow massive pot trees next year.

And now these motherfuckers think that they can say "no, only wealthy folks like us who can afford to bankroll warehouses can grow."

CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW FAR THE FLOWER CHILDREN HAVE FALLEN?

Fuck you, baby boomers. Can't wait until you are all dead.

fractal

fractal

Sorry NORTHONE but yes, the flower children of yesterday sold out. Of course it's a generalization but you guys were TOTALLY asleep at the wheel, you hedonistic fucks.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Go to iTunes, search for the following podcast:

09-17 NORML Daily Audio Stash - Fri, Sep 17, 2010

listen starting @ 44:30

Latest posts

Top Bottom