Prop 215 compliant Outdoor , Backyd, so Cal, 15 sour diesels....first grow

• Thread starter skindeep35
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

skindeep35

I wanna VEG indoors with a couple T5's and get the ladies to about 3-4 ft in a 5x4 walk in closet in soil then take them outside in socal where the temps are around 75 during nov and dec in a backyard in 15 g pots

This will be my first grow and I am going for quality and a big yeild

We have a garage to wheel them into in case it rains but it stays dry over 300 days a year here

I am going to use sour d clones and veg them in 2 gallom pots in my closet

What soil should I use?

How should I water them? Should I use RO water and nutes in addition to the soil ?

Should I train them with tomato cages?

Will it still only takes 8 weeks to flower?

I've done a lot of reading yet I'm still curious as to what advice I can get for this set up?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Don't expect to grow a plant any bigger than a couple of feet in a 2 gallon pot. The type of soil you use is really up to you and how you fertilize it is up to you.

I have been using Roots Organics Coco for my indoor and Soil for my outdoor with great results so far. I have a small garden outside that I am using supplemental lighting at night on. I chose this method so plants wouldn't have to be moved around. Take a look at the hyperlink below.

I'm not knocking you, but the last thing in the world you need to do is "Look for a big yeild", ya gotta get your chops in and learn as you go. There is a TON of great info on here and a LOT of great people who are more than willing to answer your questions, but in the end your best teacher is going to be experience. There are SOOOO many ways to skin a cat, you just have to find out which one works best for you and stick with it.

S

skindeep35

thanks for the input

i am considering using 5 g buckets but space is the issue in the walk in closet

i think i want bigger plants as opposed to a larger quantity... i would rather have quality bud then a bunch of low quality, however, i do understand that there will be valuable things learned

i guess this is why i chose to go outside as oppossed to indoor.ill save a ton of money and not be growing as a means to an end...my goal is and always will be for more and better but if i get NOTHING back and learn a valuable lesson then so be it :)

i guess i am looking for input about soil, watering and nutes to have point of reference to build from

i will be keeping this thread posted and pics when it begins :)

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Check the farmers almanac for daylight hours and if its possible add some supplemental lighting to keep em in veg for a while. That way you don't have to truck em in and out all the time. I am going to be pulling my extra lighting on Sept 12th which will be 12 hours and 30 minutes sunrise to sunset. Hoping to have some nice little bushes going on.

S

skindeep35

I am going to post pics of this awesome little space that i have to work with

@Celtic:

hell yeah man... so just 25 watts will keep them out of flower?

have they ever just flowered anyway?

if thats the case then i will definately veg outside as well

by the end of the veg period ill be getting 12 hrs where im at

Bk2

Latest posts

Top Bottom