Proper heating throughout the stages.

• Thread starter Cdredge99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cdredge99

Cdredge99

Hello!

I’m super new to growing ( this will be my first plant provided all goes well ). So essentially I have a gorilla glue autoflower growing currently. I germinated it, and put it into soil Saturday Aug 21st, and got a sprout going August 23rd :))! All has been going great other than a few worries here and there but I’m trying to get some advice from some people who have some serious experience doing such. I read a lot of different things about what temperature the soil and the tent should be during each stage. I read that I should have it about 27-30C. So I have been doing so with exceptions for the most part but I’ve been reading also that this is too high of a temperature for it. As well as that is there any tips for providing a more constant temperature in your tent?

Proper heating throughout the stages
Proper heating throughout the stages 2
Proper heating throughout the stages 3
Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

Hey man, looking good. What is your ventilation setup ? How close are your lights. Temps seem high for my liking. I try and keep my tents under 80, usually they hover around 75-78. Today one hit 80 but I haven’t run the ac in two days. Here’s a great thread explaining vpd too. Kinda goes hand in hand with temp and humidity and I’m betting your vpd is way low right now.
do you have any fans in there?

Cdredge99

Cdredge99

I’ve currently got an in-line fan with carbon filter, then 3 small fans to keep airflow circulating in tent.

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

I’ve currently got an in-line fan with carbon filter, then 3 small fans to keep airflow circulating in tent.
That’s good, where does your exhaust vent? Is it just recycling in the same room? Are the flaps open on the bottom of the tent for better exchange. More pics might help. Let’s see the whole set up.

Top Bottom