Proper way to flush?

• Thread starter Slap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slap

Slap

U have a 5 gallon fabric type pot. What is the proper way to flush? I need a fresh startr with nutes.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I don’t understand the question
Flush is post flower before harvest

if flushing for correction , flush with water, ph 5.5-6.
Runoff 3-4x the volume of the pot size, may have to do this outside or under a large tray.
After water flush , you flush with the nutrient you are going to use at 1/4 strength 2x thr volume of the pot.
Now you would allow the media to dry out and then start back with all your beneficials your macro, micro feed for about 2 cycles
Then you reintroduce your feed 1/4 strength 1x, 2nd feed 1/2 strength, then full as you see progress on plants .
I run 40% humidity to help dry out the media faster to get back into my feed cycle faster. Then once I’m on half strenght I go to 60% at veg, 50 at flower driving down to 40 by harvest

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Peak EC week 6 of flower, taper week 7, flush with pH'd water week 8+ for a 9 week strain. Always smells and tastes great and ash burns white.

B

Burned Haze

Flush (flush meaning just water) 1-3 weeks on synthetics feed , I would flush with enzymes , and a sugar based ( I would use black strap molasses ) to feed the microbes ( if you got bennies/fungi program)

Organic feed schedule for example super soil and top feeding organics, no need for flushing ( like stated above, if you have microbes , gotta feed em till the end with a sugar based )

Top Bottom