Proposed Changes To Ommp

• Thread starter Oregon Grown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

With a month until M91 becomes law it looks like there are going to be some changes to the ommp. The change that I dislike the most is olcc inspecting home grows. We had it pretty good before M91 but unfortunately most people here weren't far sighted enough to see this coming. I like that it will be legal to profit off your work finally but how competitive can you be with a 12 plant limit. This proposal will grandfather growers before 2015 to previous numbers but will also revisit it again in 2016 and 2017 to see if it's working. At least you will have to be an Oregon resident to grow medical marijuana. We finally got what we wanted and blew it in less then a year by voting in M91.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

With a month until M91 becomes law it looks like there are going to be some changes to the ommp. The change that I dislike the most is olcc inspecting home grows. We had it pretty good before M91 but unfortunately most people here weren't far sighted enough to see this coming. I like that it will be legal to profit off your work finally but how competitive can you be with a 12 plant limit. This proposal will grandfather growers before 2015 to previous numbers but will also revisit it again in 2016 and 2017 to see if it's working. At least you will have to be an Oregon resident to grow medical marijuana. We finally got what we wanted and blew it in less then a year by voting in M91.

Don't feel too bad short term focus and long term fuckups seem to be the bench marks the legalization curve!

Top Bottom