Propranolol + weed tea

• Thread starter Ukweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ukweed

Ukweed

Hi guys, Ive been smoking for years. Smoked over a month ago and I felt like I had a heart attack—even had paramedics over. I’d been smoking almost daily for a while so I was a little surprised. could only put it down to the weed. ive had anxiety for a while and even more so lately.

I’m on propranolol 40mg once a day. usually take it in the morning. Been a few hours since I took one and i fancy a smoke. But I’m honestly scared. Is it better to make it into a tea? Will the effects be minimal or less?
many advice would be helpful. Thanks.

Dan789

Dan789

Ingested is my favorite route, but I’d run that by your medical advisors/doctors before anything. If you thought you had some adverse reaction of the MJ propranolol mix, using anything would be at the bottom on my list of things to do...

Reactions: Ina
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I've mixed the two for years, propranolo is a beta blocker great for anxiety and shit.

Now with that said, just cause i've done and it thousands of others have done it safely don't mean you can or will everyones bodys different and yours may not like the combo. Try it and see, your not gonna die.. thats for sure :D

Top Bottom