Props on the Sour Lemon OG

• Thread starter montanamike1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
montanamike1

montanamike1

By far my favorite strain, I selected the lemon thai pheno and I have been extremely happy with the results:):) . These pretty ladies are all Sour Lemon OG at different points of flowering, in Roots Organics Soil being fed the Roots Master line of nutes and soil amendments. I run them about 9 wks and I've never tasted anything more lemon in my life, and the growth pattern is unbeatable. Thanks for a killer strain! Here's some pics from my garden of a few ladies in action-
update 7.1 001.JPG
update 7.1 002.JPG
update 7.1 003.JPG
update 7.1 006.JPG
6.3 001.JPG

sox

sox

Regs or Fems?

montanamike1

montanamike1

Feminized- they claim the euro breeders who make them are legit, and I'm inclined to believe :) I'm gonna be crackin their cherry og in a few weeks and I'll try to get an actual journal going one of these days.

montanamike1

montanamike1

Just thought I'd throw out some more Sour Lemon OG budshots for all those believers out there- this is the Truth!

sox: I've read your posts and from what I've read on the ET forum, your results with the BBHB and SSOG were not typical. No disrespect, just saying that while you go calling a legit seed company's Fems guaranteed hermies, there are many others like me that have not noticed definitive hermaphroditic tendencies- captain stickyfingers and outwest just to name a few.

updates 014.JPG
updates 025.JPG
update2 008.JPG
update2 005.JPG
updates 017.JPG

619ster

619ster

Nice job!! I want this strain as well. Gonna pop a pack of Emerald Jack, and will be ordering Lemon OG as well as Cherry OG. I lost my last Cherry OG after 3 runs and I miss her so bad! I can only imagine the flavor of Lemon OG, as my Cherry OG was the most cherry tasting strain I've had/tried. Was a good girl too..... no hermie's :)

Top Bottom