Ptsd!!!

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Any strains that help with, info on, advice for controlling, help with, stories about, or anything to do with ptsd please post here.

I have been having a rough time for a few years, ever since I stopped drinking I remember more and more of what happened. I dont care to speak of specifics but I also had tramatic brain injuries on 3 seperate occasions that were documented but had many many more, one being a very serious one that left bruising on the brain and required hospitilization.
I now have anger, rage and agitative outbursts for no good reason that I can not control at the time. When I have access to edible medicine I am easier to get along with but I live outside colorado so no easy access to medicine.
Any good doctor links for tbi or ptsd in denver would be greatly appreciated.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I also have random ringing in my ears, usually one at a time, sometimes both. Like a bomb just went off next to me and I cant hear on that side.
I see spots, long lines of spots connected together the dont run away when I look towards them, they just jump and dance a bit before fading away.
Constant head aches and ear aches with periods of confusion, I stop mid sentence and forget what I was talking about or switch subjects multiple times during one sentence.
My iq was off the charts stephen hawkings level last time I took a test, I may have been aspergers or similar growing up...

scoop

scoop

I know there are other logistics in play as well...like cost...but edibles can easily be mailed from our legal bastion.

Either way...I hope ya find some relief.

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

have you checked your blood pressure? the bouncing visual thing could be from either low or high pressure. may be the cause or a contributing factor to your tinnitus as well.
a couple years ago i was given a vial of cbd oil made by a guy in southern cali that i thought was awesome for my ptsd. after i finished it i ordered a vial from an online site that i though was a complete waste of money. the good stuff i got free was made by Gino, he also makes peanut brittle and other edibles that are amazing. i know he;s using top quality genetics to make his oil, i would assume the no good shiit is being made from hemp.
best of luck finding what works best for your issues.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I know there are other logistics in play as well...like cost...but edibles can easily be mailed from our legal bastion.

I live in a non mj friendly state, I would be afraid to order any product through the mail.

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

I live in a non mj friendly state, I would be afraid to order any product through the mail.

i hope that doesn't include seeds as well. if not, an inexpensive strain i would suggest is 'wake of the dragon' from stray fox gardenz. when my anxiety gets elevated i find it to be excellent at getting me more emotionally level with out being couch locked and forced to nap.
i was recently introduce to the strain by a friend i see at music festivals a few times a year. took me a bit to find where seeds are available from but now have a pack that will be next in line to get cracked. i sure hope what i grow out will have the same smell, taste, potency and effect as the buds of it i've smoked.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Thanks for starting this thread @drmckunkins. My go to strain has been blackjack(jack herer x black dominia) for dream suppression and relaxation. I would recommend looking at your diet as well. Wheat and milk allergies made my life hell until I figured it out.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

I do not know about mailing edibles what about laws as per each state ..
i do not know what to say about your illness but maybe it has allot to also with your diet ?

maybe try some other ways

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Thanks for starting this thread @drmckunkins. My go to strain has been blackjack(jack herer x black dominia) for dream suppression and relaxation. I would recommend looking at your diet as well. Wheat and milk allergies made my life hell until I figured it out.
I think I have a sensitivity to gluten, family members have been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and cant eat certain foods. My stomach always sounds like a war is going on inside...
My question to you is, how do you eat a sandwich, and dont say gluten free bread, that stuff isnt bread?
I have tried going on a lentil free gluten free diet, but pizza and baked beans call my name. I have however quit eating salads since I blew up like a balloon last time I ate one.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Yeah brother. Wheat is addictive as fuck. How many days can you remember going without it? My stomach was torn up when I was weaning off of it for two or three weeks.
Used to make our own bread but found udi's toasted ain't half bad toasted at least.
Lacto fermented kraut, rice and Chia seeds, bananas are all staples for me (if they go extinct I'm fucked.).

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

I remember to much...I remember the smell of my hazmat suits and placing peices of bodies in bags documenting what we found. I remember the smell of blood burnt flesh and gunpowder. i remember the pain I felt missing my family and husband and guilt I felt wishing I would have never joined, the guilt I felt that it was someone else and not me. I remember the weird feeling when I arrived home and had no connection to life I had always lived. The guilt that I came home and others didn't. I remember only wanting to be blacked out the feeling of wanting to be alone but wanting to be near others. But not being able to handle it cause somehow I'd changed and couldn't relate. PTSD is a fucking motherfucker.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Seed pac says their chaos strain helps Ptsd. Gg4 X glue fuck (I've been told). If your local, hit me up. I donate free to those in need.

Latest posts

Top Bottom