Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes, I Won!!

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
for those of you tired of this bull shit scamming pricks this one takes the cake! Missed call, I call back (unfortunately for him he used his cell phone:)). So I play along like I usually do (I hate these pricks that fuck over elderly and mentally challenged peeps). I won 3.9 million dollars and a brand new 2019 Mercedes. I was completely going along with it till he realized I was fuckin with him then he tells me he’s gona f*** my wife and daughter and many many more horrible things. Long story short call this mother f***** and teach him a lesson not to scam peeps:) make it fun and enjoy his pain when you finish with him!!!! Pm me for his number it’s very available:)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
He’ll just change his google number. It’s fun to fuck with these people but it’s not going to change much. Sadly it’s the only thing they know how to do to make money.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
He’ll just change his google number. It’s fun to fuck with these people but it’s not going to change much. Sadly it’s the only thing they know how to do to make money.
No he hasn’t it’s his cell phone he’s a idiot:) he’s answering again I called from my original cell he told me I have to many phone numbers in between insults!!!LMFAO!!! Thanks Farm fixed his little red wagon :)

Erick31876

Erick31876

No he hasn’t it’s his cell phone he’s a idiot:) he’s answering again I called from my original cell he told me I have to many phone numbers in between insults!!!LMFAO!!! Thanks Farm fixed his little red wagon :)
They get burner apps that they can just make up a random number. I know because my psycho ex girlfriend uses them to try and call me after I blocked her number

Latest posts

Top Bottom