PUGET SOUND 253 have any info on this one?

• Thread starter zoeronerer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoeronerer

:love0018: got some beans from an indian kid on the rez up in nw washington state ....

( puget sound 253 ) got 20 beans
i was told its a hash plant someone else said its related to evergreen kush which i smoked in tacoma with some people from microsoft...

pic's ,lineage, anything would be great...i was told the only thing floating around is the cut....DID I COME UP ON THESE?????

Z

zoeronerer

tulalip i think......thats his tribe but sometimes the rez have different names than the tribe.....i went to the hoh and met up with some people i knew in the past for a hike...
and one of their friends found out i was a pot nerd. so i was gifted ......pretty sure they bang this one indoor tho........from the chatter we had....

my grandmother used to live in port angeles before she died and i have found excellent finished product in that area as a kid......just been a while cause my grandmother passed away....

if there are any other strains u would recall from that area maybe i can ask by name when i return them the favor come'n up.......im always on the hunt....THANKS fabman! and thats the name, puget sound 253 or ps253

B

bigbag

im pretty sure it was developed on whidbey island on the swinomish res.short,fast flowering and 1 main cola

Z

zoeronerer

im pretty sure it was developed on whidbey island on the swinomish res.short,fast flowering and 1 main cola

whidbey is beautiful, such a neat place.
.i nearly moved to orca island.
thats really cool thanks i am really excited...
special then it sounds like, cant wait!
probably suited to indoor then as well and cold resistant.
good news.
:smirk:smirk:smirk

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ya i am only a few miles from the lummi rez and lummi island and have been here all my life with no recall to ps253, i am guessing big bag could be correct there, and i would assume that the 253 is an area code maybe??

Z

zoeronerer

i met a someone from your island at a bar in port townsend on my girlfriends birthday they wer very nice to us and bought me a few beer's....thanks for your help guys really excited found a couple other mentions of the strains quality on line i will post em when i pop em......thank you very much for all of the info. zoe

Top Bottom