Pulse Grow Room Monitor

• Thread starter Thecalikid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Would you buy this product?

• Total voters
T

Thecalikid

Saw another member recommending this product ive never seen or heard of it. It looks promising but wanted some opinions... Especially from those that have used or at least seen it used. Any other similar products you have used and like and recommend for me to look into are also greatly appreciated.

Heres a link to their website
https://getpulse.co

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
That is how i heard of them the other member said they saw their add on here. Have you been around them ?
I have not used the product personally but i know the team behind it and they are great peeps :)

T

Thecalikid

I have not used the product personally but i know the team behind it and they are great peeps :)
I emailed them earlier to today and loved what i heard back i was curious about temp alerts and they said it did temp humidity and light alerts which i really like cause this round for the first time in my career i accidently bumbed the timer and messed up my lights during flower it sure would be nice to find out sooner than later and of course temp for fire fears never have i encountered it but would be sad if i did

Alexfknbeck

Alexfknbeck

Where do you keep it in your room? How accurate is it? Do the alerts work good? Does it stay connected to your wifi?

I leave it tied on a string right at the level my canopy is. It transmits the data well and I have never had any problems.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Looks nice but 199$ is steep. I don’t think I have that into my two and hub but looks like a great device. I’d buy one in a second and try it out for 75$ range

T

Thecalikid

Looks nice but 199$ is steep. I don’t think I have that into my two and hub but looks like a great device. I’d buy one in a second and try it out for 75$ range

yeah 200 bucks is money but if it helps keep everything in check its worth the less stress and possibly help you grow more if catastrophe strikes and i have to admit that every round i've done on my own i've had something crap out (fan, light, power strip heater humidifier) or get turned off accidentally or forgetfully or something dumb. so to have a system that says that something is your wrong when i'm not around, really would make me feel better. Most importantly i like the temp monitor and alert cause i live in the snow so if the heater turns off my room gets to 32 degrees (death to Mj). And then the light alert i've never worried about it or cared since it is on a timer but this round i accidentally bumped the light timer and turned the light on for an extended amount of time during my darkness in flower. the humidity im not so worried about i have on a controller as well but its nice to have the alerts still in case something goes wrong if it got too high especially...

T

Thecalikid

In the past ive thought about purchasing one of these
Canary© Home Security Camera | HD Camera, Siren & Air Monitor‎

Its just a camera for your home that also links to the internet to your phone and can send you alerts and you could view from your phone, it also does monitor temp and humidity, i'm not sure though if you can get temp and humidity alerts or just intruder alerts since its for home security. i cant remember everything about it it has night vision
infrared i believe which i've read on these forums that can disrupt your plants darkness even if you cant see it. It would been nice to view your grow room from anywhere at any time but if this pulse is as awesome as it seems then even though you cant see in the room all the data should tell you everything is fine... The only thing i can think of is if there was a flood you wouldnt be able to see unless it raises your humidity a lot and then you'll be like huh why is the humidity so high i didnt water today... something like that....

T

Thecalikid

yeah 200 bucks is money but if it helps keep everything in check its worth the less stress and possibly help you grow more if catastrophe strikes and i have to admit that every round i've done on my own i've had something crap out (fan, light, power strip heater humidifier) or get turned off accidentally or forgetfully or something dumb. so to have a system that says that something is your wrong when i'm not around, really would make me feel better. Most importantly i like the temp monitor and alert cause i live in the snow so if the heater turns off my room gets to 32 degrees (death to Mj). And then the light alert i've never worried about it or cared since it is on a timer but this round i accidentally bumped the light timer and turned the light on for an extended amount of time during my darkness in flower. the humidity im not so worried about i have on a controller as well but its nice to have the alerts still in case something goes wrong if it got too high especially...

i Sound like a salesman for this product now. I love it already but ive just never used one and trying to gather as much info as i can on it before i commit my 200 bucks i dont want to buy it and have a FALSE since of security if it doesnt work like its suppose to. the 200 bucks doesnt bother me if it works like its suppose to....

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I’m just saying my sensor push gives me current and graphed temp and humidity. I run multiple and have a hub- and I have less than 200$ into it. The sensor push are 50$ each. Add a hub if you want. 200$ is crazy money for a single sensor that does temp/humidity, one calculation and a “light sensor”. I can tell if I have light issues based on temp....

blu3kush

blu3kush

Anybody getting a steady .6 for light during lights off? I've checked everything there isn't anything inside tent that gives off light and no lights in surrounding room all powerstrip light have been taped up.

Alexfknbeck

Alexfknbeck

I’m just saying my sensor push gives me current and graphed temp and humidity. I run multiple and have a hub- and I have less than 200$ into it. The sensor push are 50$ each. Add a hub if you want. 200$ is crazy money for a single sensor that does temp/humidity, one calculation and a “light sensor”. I can tell if I have light issues based on temp....

The WiFi transmitter for that unit you’re speaking of is 150, with each transmitter being 50 additional. How do you have multiple units with a transmitter with less then 200 into it? Also you don’t get VPD or light tracker with your unit.

NedReynolds

NedReynolds

I bought one.... first grow and I lucked into finding this thing.
Not skeptical at all... and the 200$ is chump change when we’re talking the absurd amount of savings ahead of me ... and this little tool is going to help achieve giant fat buds.

I wish it came with more / any information with the unit - boxed.
Pretty silly ... funny blinkup is how to link your phone/tablet, but it works somehow.

Just learning by clicking around haphazardly does make me angry... but sheesh.. this thing works to give the grower a break.
Getting this instant information is amazing and neat - o... and the laser radar to measure leaf canopy temperature.. it all makes sense.

Thanks to the guys here on this webpage who recommended it.

I give it thumbs up as well - and I am a professor.

Cheers, Ned

1FB15842 87CD 4CE8 984D 09D877DB83AC
C2E32289 2CD0 4C21 B12D 8553F655452E
NedReynolds

NedReynolds

I am in the vegetative stage pre flower ... and my VPD is high...
Gotta get to work on that... and I find it very exciting work.

Word. Ned

AuntieKush

AuntieKush

Here's my 4x4 tent w/ the pulse on a magnet hook on the back wall. I've personally been loving it. Makes it easy to see what i'm actually doing in my tent, and the impact i have on the environment. I would feel blind without it.

3 pre spray tent
4x4 2020 04 22
visajoe1

visajoe1

Here's my 4x4 tent w/ the pulse on a magnet hook on the back wall. I've personally been loving it. Makes it easy to see what i'm actually doing in my tent, and the impact i have on the environment. I would feel blind without it.
Does that have adjustments to compensate for leaf temps? Or is it just giving VPD of environment in tent

Latest posts

Top Bottom