Purchase seeds going to stick my neck out

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi One Drop here I would like some advice on seed purchase and varieties , I’m looking for a good day up high , a good one for night time I’m an insomniac , and something DANK couch lock but still able to scratch yourself and get to the fridge .... I live in Australia Tassie way down south still illegal to grow but they have now legal the ACT to carry 50 gms and grow 4 plants 2 per person which is really good news for Australia but still not to good for Tassie , so anyway I’m going to order some seeds I’ve been hearing they don’t worry about them now seeing seed are not classed as the drug so ok let me know what you think . Cheers OD .

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Since u live in Australia i suggest you buy your seeds from spain, Sweet Seeds are great breeders of both photoperiod, fast version photoperiod and autoflowers, the best auto breeder is probably methisto they have a EU store, a good day high is stardog will have u laughing at the most stupid shit, at night purple kush will send u to dreamland pronto.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Since u live in Australia i suggest you buy your seeds from spain, Sweet Seeds are great breeders of both photoperiod, fast version photoperiod and autoflowers, the best auto breeder is probably methisto they have a EU store, a good day high is stardog will have u laughing at the most stupid shit, at night purple kush will send u to dreamland pronto.
Hey Edinburgh thanks for that very much appreciated. I’ll look into there web site . I bet I be a kid in a candy store .....

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Hi One Drop here I would like some advice on seed purchase and varieties , I’m looking for a good day up high , a good one for night time I’m an insomniac , and something DANK couch lock but still able to scratch yourself and get to the fridge .... I live in Australia Tassie way down south still illegal to grow but they have now legal the ACT to carry 50 gms and grow 4 plants 2 per person which is really good news for Australia but still not to good for Tassie , so anyway I’m going to order some seeds I’ve been hearing they don’t worry about them now seeing seed are not classed as the drug so ok let me know what you think . Cheers OD .
Hey one drop,I live in the U.S. where cannabis is quasi legal,basically legal in most states on state level for medical use but illegal on the federal level & ive been ordering seeds for years through seed banks such seed boutique.com,nirvana seed bank,& sensei seeds. Some of these aren't shipping seeds because of flu but I know for a fact nirvana is shipping to most countries cuz I just ordered mine a couple weeks ago. It runs about 35-40$ for 5 fem pack or same for 10 pack of regular seeds. You can use bitcoin to remain discreet or do as I did & use a prepaid debit card you load cash onto plus on the credit statement it doesn't say anything about seeds or marijuana & they offer discreet packaging. If you're really paranoid you can buy a security envelope & ship cash so theres no real trail to you. I've done this & still got my seeds & because the prices are decent worst case scenario for sending cash & someone takes it your out 40$. Also you mentioned a good couch lock strain. I suffer from ptsd,anxiety,& insomnia as well & the Hindu kush strain I ordered is great for that. It's pretty much a landrace indica & comes along with all those great qualities. Really sedating & calming & thc levels up to 20%.

Last edited:
Top Bottom