Purchasing Equipment online?

• Thread starter JonsiMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JonsiMan

I'm a little hesitent on ordering things online, Obviously I know, dont use any info that is linked to my name. Where should I got from here? Should I spacne out my ordering or order all of it at once. Should I have it sent to one location or spread it out to different locations? Any intel will help.

B

blueglass70

I'm very paranoid but, I wouldn't think equiptment or ferts would grab to much attention. If you can use an address seperate from grow do it. Seeds are were I'd be more careful. After being here a shorttime I think thcbay would be one of the better sources especially if you use a breeder that is probably w/in this country were it doesn't have to pass thru customs. I haven't yet but i feel cali connect is in my near future. Just a couple more bills to catch up.

R

ReelBusy1

I'm very paranoid but, I wouldn't think equiptment or ferts would grab to much attention. If you can use an address seperate from grow do it. Seeds are were I'd be more careful. After being here a shorttime I think thcbay would be one of the better sources especially if you use a breeder that is probably w/in this country were it doesn't have to pass thru customs. I haven't yet but i feel cali connect is in my near future. Just a couple more bills to catch up.

FYI guys, all THCbay sales are sent from europe regardless of breeder.

if your really worried get one of those rent a boxes at a Mailbox etc type place but not the US Post Office and all will be fine.
I've never had a problem.
THCbay rules!

D

Djmers

I agree I have ordered loads from the net and never had any problems I would be carfull in the usa because I heard they can check ur purchases online and trace it. Not sure if this is 100% right though.

L

leao

As I understand it, most online grow shops use plain, discreet packaging in order to avoid raising any suspicion as to what the contents are. It's always advisable to use a "safe" address as well, which is essentially any address where you are NOT growing (i.e. friend's house, work addy if possible) and where you can trust someone to receive and hold the package for you. After that, you should be fine. Good luck with your grow...

Top Bottom