Pure male in s1 seeds?

• Thread starter zorglub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zorglub

I have bought some feminised urban poison seeds from Nirvana, just one month ago. I have top cut all but one, and that one was ofcourse the first to show flowers and its a pure male... now i am very worried about the rest.

Can it really be tru that an s1 seed turns pure male. I have made my own feminised seeds for more than 10 years, using a very mixed line (MTF, WW, Hawaiin Web, BG and ++) with very littel herma and crossed it with a pure female. In 2004 with it self. Used the seeds for a long time, later i crossed it with one they called Psyco Bud, very small compact sati/indi cross with long medium thick buds (Got it from the Thy camp) i only had one female.

2004: (MTF, WW, Hawaiin Web, BG and ++) X (MTF, WW, Hawaiin Web, BG and ++) with a little herma.

2007: Psyco Bud X((MTF, WW, Hawaiin Web, BG and ++) X (MTF, WW, Hawaiin Web, BG and ++)) with a little herma.

My point is, that my seeds genetic harritage is to compaire to Freddy Krugers (Who is the creation of a nurse raped by 100 indmats in an insane asylom) and still i have only once throwen away a plant because it had to many bananas.

I am confused and i am hoping that i only got one male seed by a mistake.

Zorglub

Z

zorglub

Total disaster, all my other Urban Poison plants are male dominant hermis..
The reason why i boyght the urban poison is because Durban poison some 10 years ago, was my first real indoor grow and my first love. I have earlyer before my membership, bought seeds from Nirvana especiale feminised WR and it has been ok for me to grow. But this does it. I will never buy from there again and i will warn others from buying. Deffently try the thcbay next time i need seeds. I just wastet a lot of time and money.

Zorg

H

Hip Cat

Nirvana is a hack at best. Just a low life bottom feeder who rips off other breeders work and tries to copy the seeds and sell them for less. What great strain has he ever created himself without ripping some other breeders work? I'd even go with Greenhouse before trying Nirvana and that's not saying much. At least they have their own strains. In the end you have to know the breeders work and reputation. Because you get what you what you pay for and who you use. This is the problem with fem seeds. The seeds may be good for first generation grows but what impact does it have to further generation evolution?

C

CheebaMonkey

There must be a reason why nirvana is so cheap. They sell so many strains and notice the best breeders have only a small set. Smells fishy to me.

L

LandraceQuest

Hi:hi

You just Choosed the worst seedbank ever :icon_animal26:

Hermies with males dominant with feminised seeds lol :no

remember the lesson and choose a better seedbank for your next round bro' and maybe avoid too the femenised seeds...Imho

Z

zorglub

Hi:hi

You just Choosed the worst seedbank ever :icon_animal26:

Hermies with males dominant with feminised seeds lol :no

Yes. It looks like they are good at a lot of things, but not breeding.

There is one out of seven that have like equal amounts of male and female flovers about 2x6, i have removed the 6 male bell's and has planed to keep it as an scair exsampel, proberly.

It stretch like crazy...

Zorg

Top Bottom