Purpl Scientific - Purpl PRO Kit : BS OR Accurate/reliable mobile test tool for non lab base?

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

There can be a swing of 1% up or down on the same flower but more often than not I get the same reading each test. After 4-5 tests getting that same number I save that data and I consider it accurate.
Where there can be a difference is in a particular flower of the same strain or plant or phenos.
Like a sweet cola flower will test much higher than some larf off the bottom branches from the same plant. And I have a couple flowers tested from the same strain but different phenos and there was a 4% THC and 1% CBD difference there in cola comparisons.
Moisture can throw off a test as well so as long as moisture is consistent I'll get the same result each test.

Very cool and it's about time but for $1500 I'll continue with my two toke tests😉

dlawr81

dlawr81

Anyone here ever hear of gemmacert?
I checked out their website and it seems they offer similar features to purpl on their device.
I’d love to know if anyone tried it and what the pros and cons are.

hotspcace

hotspcace

Anyone here ever hear of gemmacert?
I checked out their website and it seems they offer similar features to purpl on their device.
I’d love to know if anyone tried it and what the pros and cons are.
looks like they charge a monthly subscription of $30/month when you buy the $4,000 option but give that subscription to you for free if you buy the $5,500 option. Also they charge $275 for each other sample testing method when buying the 4k option. Too much $$$ for me.

stripedseeds

stripedseeds

looks like they charge a monthly subscription of $30/month when you buy the $4,000 option but give that subscription to you for free if you buy the $5,500 option. Also they charge $275 for each other sample testing method when buying the 4k option. Too much $$$ for me.

stripedseeds

stripedseeds

Purpl pro is dope I just got one. Amazing something I’ve always wanted. Great for me to determine which phenos to keep and which ones to cull. I have been waiting for something like this. Gemma cert seems to be almost the same but triple the price. Been testing ever since it came. Spot on results from what I can tell. Uses fda endorsed equipment. The others have horrible reviews. I almost purchased the dx glad I didn’t. Thanks again

Top Bottom