purple bastard in a recirculating wilma sytem in coco

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ojd

1st run with a hydro tray and must say im very impreswsed with the growth rate and yield
if she taste good im in love with these
ive flushed them the other day until the runnoff was down to what ive get out the tap anbd then filled the trasy with water hoping to give her 3 weeks its been 5 days

Purple bastard in a recirculating wilma sytem in coco
Purple bastard in a recirculating wilma sytem in coco 2
Purple bastard in a recirculating wilma sytem in coco 3
Purple bastard in a recirculating wilma sytem in coco 4
Purple bastard in a recirculating wilma sytem in coco 5
B

British_Hempire

Looking good mate, congrats on making recirc work with coco.

O

ojd

thanks bh
well i have not smoked it yet so we will see
maybe il get a few of you uk crew down to mine for a smoke
i got 1 tray of purple bastard 1 tray of sssdhaze
so plenty to go around
peace

U

ukcheesehead

hey mate ... so this is a wilma grow ? as ive got a 4 pot wilma at a mates ive neva used is as the pots are to close together . but it would do weill if i did a scrog.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Lookin sick oj :flower hope some of the sssdhaze makes it way to the smokeout lol :smoke

B

British_Hempire

thanks bh
well i have not smoked it yet so we will see
maybe il get a few of you uk crew down to mine for a smoke
i got 1 tray of purple bastard 1 tray of sssdhaze
so plenty to go around
peace

Shame you're so far away mate, would love to come sample. It's actually cheaper for me to travel to Malaga then it is your village on the Thames, so I'll see ya at the smokedout i nFeb!

PS save some SSSDH if ya can, loved the sample I tried at the icmag cup.

O

ojd

thanks zoo
thanks bh il see you in feb and yeah il have some of both for you to try and if all goes well alot of other shit to
cheese head yeah this is a wilma with 1 600
10 pots aswell
i was going to take 2 out and have 8 at flower time but they looked fine with 10 so left it in
id say give it a go these are great
a few of the drippers did come out but i just gafered it back to the main feed pipe so keep an eye out but apart from that real easy and simple

thanks logic man
and yeah there will be a nice bit heading to the smokeout

peace

this is an easy no hasle sytem

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I god dam love this smoke. Always sends me to sleep.

Them wilmas are going good for ya. May have to give them a whirl some point.

F

FastForward

Looking great ojd. I avoided the wilma because like someone else said, I thought they'd be too close together....but you're rocking it.

I smoked some of ojd's sssdh the other night I think....very nice smoke but tbh my taste buds were blown away by the NYCD. How high was Soma when he named it diesel??! I mean, given that the west coast kushes actually smell/taste of fuel, why name something that smells and tastes so blatantly of grapefruit, diesel??! Why not call UK Pineapple something like UK Paraffin, or maybe UK turpentine ffs :)

B

British_Hempire

That's a simple question to answer about why Soma named it Diesel - cos it would sell a lot of buds in the coffeeshops and seeds for himself, Diesel is a name many US folks will crave but Grapefruit isn't.

I remember a session with hazyfontazy and THC4Sim earlier this year where we were caning the ECSD, Cheese and NYCD and my comments on the ECSD was 'If I'd found this plant I'd have called it red evostik (after the glue) cos it has a very solvent/glue quality about it and smelt like red evostik to me. At the same time I said I'd have called Cheese 'dusty sweaty feet' cops that's what it smells liek to me - sweaty feet with that dry dusty smell as well.

There are cuts named after how they smell - dogshit for example, but in this day and age, folks give things names like Diesel, Kush, or Chem or Dawg cos it's all about the names, not the genes, blame the 50+ years of marketing and advertising for turning us into a culture that satiates over brandnames.

Sonic, Subcool and I have all said recently that we are highly sick of this and joked that we would like to be able to call things names like 'sativa #1' or 'good shit #1'.

C

cheesyblues

looking nice oj coco all the way i would say try make your own water system as the wilmer just pumps water back in to your plants not the best for flush time but they work well and you got it to work well nice one bro

O

ojd

thanks thc
yeah i sue hope she taste good to
hi cheeseyblues
yeah this is the 1st time with a tray so im giving it a good 3 week flush and if she doesnt taste good then next time il run to waste
peace

C

cheesyblues

thanks thc
yeah i sue hope she taste good to
hi cheeseyblues
yeah this is the 1st time with a tray so im giving it a good 3 week flush and if she doesnt taste good then next time il run to waste
peace

ive found if you put a peace of wood at the end and raise it at one end and get little pump to empty it its hell a lot easy and try change the water as much as pos when flushing lol not that you dont no what you doing i found the wood helped tho peace out bro

O

ojd

hi man
yeah i know what you mean
ive completely emptied the tray 3 times so far and had 2 hoses and pumps 1 flushing and 1 and draining to waist
but the last bit is a bitch like you said you got to raise it to get the last bits out
they are looking like they are flushing good and im going to tske them another 2 weeks or so so it should be clean
peace

S

Stackin Paper

ive found if you put a peace of wood at the end and raise it at one end and get little pump to empty it its hell a lot easy and try change the water as much as pos when flushing lol not that you dont no what you doing i found the wood helped tho peace out bro

Yeah found the same with the NFT's from Growth Technology, raised them on blocks of wood and just took the 1 out from underneath at the emptying end so it dropped and the water ran down towards me. Lot easier at res change.

C

cali2

How do you obtain this plant? Seeds, clone only? whats the deal, thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom