Purple Corinto/Highland Columbian x P.O.A. Afghan (1974)

• Thread starter kagyu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CardinalPuff

CardinalPuff

Really nice seeing someone working these strains. Just thinking about these Columbian strains takes me back to my youth. Would be very interested in learning the details of any future release.

kagyu

kagyu

No he is not Columbian. He lives there. We are in the early stages of working on this line.

Fraktaal

Fraktaal

Really nice looking plants brother. How long does the breeding/selection/stabilization process take you and how many generations do you run before you end up with a finished product?

E

E.T.

Looks really nice. Reminds me of mangobiche, in her structure.
Look forward to watching her finish.

kagyu

kagyu

When I make selections I look for structure density and subtleties that come with years of selections. There is an inner sence that I feel when working with genetics. Breeding, I always try to breed for mold resistance and certain characteristics of parent plants. Living on the coast presents many problems that need to be addressed. Stabilization is hard to say as some lines are more difficult than others. Generation runs can be 3+ years. All this information is approximations as things are not all cut and dry...Peace

Rosenberg

Rosenberg

Impressive work, nice to see some proper breeding being taken out and not just making a cross and selling the seeds under a new name.

Supercharge

Supercharge

Nice sounding cross. Would need some proper patience with a flowering time like that on it.

kagyu

kagyu

This is the larger of the two. Looks like the growth is finally slowing down...The Purple Corinto can get 12'.

DSCN4005

Latest posts

Top Bottom