Purple cotton candy auto... why's it drooping so much? In day 9 of flower.

• Thread starter ..HIGHLYxLYFETD..
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

I fed and watered this morning, about a liter of water as usual, after 3 days no watering... is this too much? Thought she'd be thirsty and was tempted to give more but I didn't. All my other plants want more than that. But this first time she's started drooping so bad. We it not enough?

Purple cotton candy auto whys it drooping so much in day 9 of flower
Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
if they're underwatered and you give them the juice you should be able to wait about 3-4 hours and notice a huge improvement. when they start to flower they're gonna want more water so expect that to change. my girls literally went from about 3-3.5 days in veg per watering to about 2 at most

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
if they're underwatered and you give them the juice you should be able to wait about 3-4 hours and notice a huge improvement. when they start to flower they're gonna want more water so expect that to change. my girls literally went from about 3-3.5 days in veg per watering to about 2 at most
yes and the root mass is bigger

Trixie

Trixie

You may have a watering issue. On watering day gently tip the plant out of the container and get a look and a feel of the roots zone. If its wet, wait, if its dry time to water. Don't water just because its watering day because the plant may not need it.

Trixie

Trixie

After a long 18 hr day cannabis plants will wilt from transpiring so long. Here's an example my plants do this almost every day right before the lights go off. By the next morning, the plants stand tall like nothing is wrong.
IMG 4514

IMG 4509

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

They did improve, after feeding this morning at like 7. She looked good all day, I've had plants get droopy before lights out, and her lights out is in one hour. But never
After a long 18 hr day cannabis plants will wilt from transpiring so long. Here's an example my plants do this almost every day right before the lights go off. By the next morning, the plants stand tall like nothing is wrong.
View attachment 1322907

View attachment 1322906
Yeah i kinda think that's part of what's happening, my other plants would do that too a couple hours before lights out after 18 hours of light, day 9 of flower, only gave it about 30oz. Of water after 3 days. She seemed super dry. And looked good all day until like 11pm, and lights out is at 12:30. I feel like it might be the genetics somewhat, cuz it never drooped really at all until it started flowering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom