Purple Haze 💜💜💜☮️ (UNITY) LOVE, RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING

• Thread starter SunshineSupergirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Nope.

All three plants have had the same exposure to the same time of light.
Wow!

I'm so very blessed and thankful!

Today I see that they've all perked right up!

The fertilizer is working!

Not too much, in fact the one taller plant is getting get green back, less Yellowish today.

Very excited for the future! 💚

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Day 68!😱
🧐🤯💚💚💚☮️🙏

Well look at them go!

Especially the one that's now in the middle.

She's been growing extremely well ever since the fertilizing and man the color is just popping!

The other girls while stunted are doing pretty good, Rich vibrant color and one of them is actually starting to get some veg again!

I do seem to have some green algae collecting so I'm hoping that that's okay, from what I understand a little bit of green algae is a good thing.

But while it really smells good in there!

Definitely starting to smell like weed! 💚😇🙃

IMG 20220516 001320
IMG 20220516 001303
IMG 20220516 001249
IMG 20220516 001225
IMG 20220516 001200
IMG 20220516 001208
IMG 20220516 001146
IMG 20220516 001056
IMG 20220516 001042
IMG 20220516 001334
TSD

TSD

Day 68!😱
🧐🤯💚💚💚☮️🙏

Well look at them go!

Especially the one that's now in the middle.

She's been growing extremely well ever since the fertilizing and man the color is just popping!

The other girls while stunted are doing pretty good, Rich vibrant color and one of them is actually starting to get some veg again!

I do seem to have some green algae collecting so I'm hoping that that's okay, from what I understand a little bit of green algae is a good thing.

But while it really smells good in there!

Definitely starting to smell like weed! 💚😇🙃
The fact that they have pistils turning already REALLY makes me think the littles might be autos... gonna be fun times follow along. 😊

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
if they keep on flowering once it has been settled that the growmedium is ok and they manage to thrive either vegetatively or generatively I'd ask that seedbank for some replacement seeds as you didnt order autos and that can goof up the whole grow which may be 3-4months of work

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

I meant to say fun to follow along... I wasn't trying to be sarcastic lol, I'm genuinely curious how it's gonna go.
Oh believe me I'm following my plants every move now, lol.🙃😇💚😆

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

if they keep on flowering once it has been settled that the growmedium is ok and they manage to thrive either vegetatively or generatively I'd ask that seedbank for some replacement seeds as you didnt order autos and that can goof up the whole grow which may be 3-4months of work
So far all they have done is offer me a 20% coupon, and suggesting that it's stress and that they actually did send photo periods so I don't know what to do with that.

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

70 Day Quickie Photo. 💚

I do believe it's time to do some trimming on the big plant.

Tonight is another fertilizing night and I'm increasing the fertilizer to half strength versus a quarter strength.

Really impressed with this one girl and she's got the capacity to be a huge plant.

Going to try to keep her in veg mode as long as possible. ☮️

IMG 20220518 144740
N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Looking good, maybe tie her mainstem down? if photoperiodic it will be possible with ease to fill the whole windowsill with her instead of the 3. 1 LST to the left, 1 to the right and bingo! hit flower :)

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Looking good, maybe tie her mainstem down? if photoperiodic it will be possible with ease to fill the whole windowsill with her instead of the 3. 1 LST to the left, 1 to the right and bingo! hit flower :)
I'm not sure that I want to do the low stress training. I'm scared of doing that.

Definitely want to trim the bottom third of the stem though.

What do you mean by lst to the left and right?

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
well you just said it - LST = low stress training, bending the stem to the side. Your job as gardener to put that plant into shape so it can use the light best.
Don't take leaves as of yet the plant needs them for photosynthesis
You'll get to the point when you can defol naturally in a few weeks.

Or maybe you have another vision of how it should look like after the flowering stretch is done?

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

well you just said it - LST = low stress training, bending the stem to the side. Your job as gardener to put that plant into shape so it can use the light best.
Don't take leaves as of yet the plant needs them for photosynthesis
You'll get to the point when you can defol naturally in a few weeks.

Or maybe you have another vision of how it should look like after the flowering stretch is done?
Well I'm trying to go for height not width, was thinking to lollipop but not exactly sure how to do that either.

If it grows well enough it could take up the whole window.

Which stem am I supposed to bend in order to give it low stress training?

You said left and right but there's not much to work with there.

I'm not sure what you mean by left and right.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
You'll get the height once the plant enters the flowering stretch regardless.

LST

If your other 2 don't come back into veg then they will stay tiny, and the other one may have to occupy their places.

The way many people grow is they veg the plants until their footprint (your grow-areal) is filled out, then hit flower and from that on the branches just shoot up high and form a sea of colas.

For indoors that is a good approach because of how light diminishes with the distance.
For example, when your plant grows 1m tall only about half of it will grow buds, the bottom will just be little popcorn like grown in a shade.

But there are many ways to train a plant, the good thing about LST is you don't damage it or cut anything away so it's less risk to stunt it via stress.

Heywood

Heywood

Keep an eye on the leaf tips... They're starting to claw down. If they continue to do so or the claw gets more pronounced, it's a problem.

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

On your big plant I see at least 5 leaves starting to claw... The tip of the leaves are very noticeably curving downward.. Like a claw shape.
Ahh curling, yeah.

Ok, how to prevent further curling?

Top Bottom