Purple Haze 💜💜💜☮️ (UNITY) LOVE, RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING

• Thread starter SunshineSupergirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

You PH'd the soil but said you added lemon juice?... gotta say I physically cringed when I read lemon juice to seedlings. Next time try to just let them be for at least 2 weeks, start in a neutral medium if you can. I use gallon pots but make an indent in the good soil and fill it with something neutral, this time I used peat and perlite in a few and some organic starter mix I had on a few... this lets them get established before the roots get to the intense soil. I start my seedlings under fluorescent because LED is just so intense. You'll learn as you go. I love your vibe, I give all my friends buds and baby plants so your good intentions make me smile. Less is often more with weed, it's really easy to over-mother them, I've done it myself in the past. Plenty of knowledgeable and helpful folks here on the farm!

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

You PH'd the soil but said you added lemon juice?... gotta say I physically cringed when I read lemon juice to seedlings. Next time try to just let them be for at least 2 weeks, start in a neutral medium if you can. I use gallon pots but make an indent in the good soil and fill it with something neutral, this time I used peat and perlite in a few and some organic starter mix I had on a few... this lets them get established before the roots get to the intense soil. I start my seedlings under fluorescent because LED is just so intense. You'll learn as you go. I love your vibe, I give all my friends buds and baby plants so your good intentions make me smile. Less is often more with weed, it's really easy to over-mother them, I've done it myself in the past. Plenty of knowledgeable and helpful folks here on the farm!
Thank you. ☮️🛐

I added citrus acid (lemon juice) to pH balance the water.

It takes 2 drops per 32 oz to achieve about 6.35 pH

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Update: April 10th

Not much has changed in the appearance of my plants.

There's very little green growth yet the stems are still very sturdy and strong.

Right now it's up in the air about the fate of my plants.

🌴🌴🌴🙏

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

I would start over with new seeds if it were me. New seeds without issues will be larger than those in a week and be healthier. It sucks but, these things happen. Use only water for the first 2weeks. Just my 2 cents. Good luck whatever you decide.
I'm going to give it another week.

I see that there's anew growth but it's coming out kind of yellow.

I don't know what I could do at this point to help my plants along except for just watering them.

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

I would start over with new seeds if it were me. New seeds without issues will be larger than those in a week and be healthier. It sucks but, these things happen. Use only water for the first 2weeks. Just my 2 cents. Good luck whatever you decide.
This is a very respectful and mature response.

So glad I decided to come to THC Farmer.☮️☮️☮️

Reactions: TSD
SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

So, here we are now at day 34 , there are signs of life but it's growing extremely slow, I don't want to start over again, especially since I'm going to lose money on seeds, but here are the most recent pictures and I like to get your advice even if I don't like it. 😇

☮️☮️☮️

IMG 20220412 103445
IMG 20220412 103606
IMG 20220412 103530
IMG 20220412 103502
IMG 20220412 103540
IMG 20220412 103552
TSD

TSD

That soil is way to hot for those. If you really want to keep them, which i recommend you don't, you need to pull them out and put them in a safer soil. I really dont think those will ever really recover though. Sorry about your seeds though
Unfortunately I have to agree, if those are at over a month, I think they are goners, even if they survive, they probably won't thrive. Do you have any more seeds you can start... in plain seed starter?

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Unfortunately I have to agree, if those are at over a month, I think they are goners, even if they survive, they probably won't thrive. Do you have any more seeds you can start... in plain seed starter?
Nope. I bought 3 seeds for $45

Don't have any other seeds.

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

That soil is way to hot for those. If you really want to keep them, which i recommend you don't, you need to pull them out and put them in a safer soil. I really dont think those will ever really recover though. Sorry about your seeds though
I just can't believe that the Evian bottled water did that.. they were doing really well until I added that water.

Ugh. You're probably right about the thriving part because they're just going to have a super hard time trying to become an adult plant here.

Heywood

Heywood

Hi Sunshine - I dig your vibe, your intent and your enthusiasm. I am like you in that I grow simply because I love doing it and seeing if I can produce the best bud possible. Then I pretty much give it all away. But... ditto on what TSD and Dreamfox say above. Those are cooked.

You mention you got them from somewhere in Ca. Are you located in CA? You could probably get some clones donated to you if you are near any major cities. I certainly would donate to you but I don't have any clones started yet. And I am growing Blueberry Muffin. Are you deadset on growing Purple Haze?

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Hi Sunshine - I dig your vibe, your intent and your enthusiasm. I am like you in that I grow simply because I love doing it and seeing if I can produce the best bud possible. Then I pretty much give it all away. But... ditto on what TSD and Dreamfox say above. Those are cooked.

You mention you got them from somewhere in Ca. Are you located in CA? You could probably get some clones donated to you if you are near any major cities. I certainly would donate to you but I don't have any clones started yet. And I am growing Blueberry Muffin. Are you deadset on growing Purple Haze?
I would like to grow some kind of purple flower... I was impressed by the leaves and the trichomes and the purple pretty stuff.

I got them from Grower's Choice which is based in Eureka, California.

I only have room for three plants so I only got three seeds.

mancorn

mancorn

I would like to grow some kind of purple flower... I was impressed by the leaves and the trichomes and the purple pretty stuff.

I got them from Grower's Choice which is based in Eureka, California.

I only have room for three plants so I only got three seeds.
Tons of places to get clones in your area. But wait until the end of May if your using natural light as the clones will flip into flower if you buy them now.

Heywood

Heywood

I was thinking more along the lines of maybe finding someone on the board here that may want to donate free clones...

Last edited:
LivingBlackSoil

LivingBlackSoil

I have a Maroon Baboon teenager in a 1 gallon pot for you. Instead of 3 3G pots, can you find one container that'll fit in your space and hold 10+ gallons? If so you can flip 1 week after transplant and scrog to fill your space. Purple love by June/July to share with others
Peace

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Something in this soil -or the water- is killing them. It may be already too late to try to safe them but still better than nothing.
Unearth them, wash the roots free with tap-, preferably rainwater, and put them in appropriate soil.

Heywood

Heywood

Lots of purples out there to pick from. This is what I am currently growing.
Razzleberry x Purple Panty Dropper x Blueberry

BBM Purple

mancorn

mancorn

I was thinking more along the lines of maybe finding someone on the board here that may want to donate free clones...

Realistically she’ll be lucky to fit one plant in that space. So a $20 Dark Heart will be cheaper than shipping.

Top Bottom