Purple Haze 💜💜💜☮️ (UNITY) LOVE, RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING

• Thread starter SunshineSupergirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

I'm concerned about bending too far and too fast.

I've never bent that much tree before.
Its definitely kinda nerve wrecking at first but your plants are tougher than you might think.

Recently I accidentally snapped one of my runtz main tops and the plant almost didn't even seem to notice. (No damage to outer membrane)

I'm Definitely not one to be giving advice but in my experience (all 5 months of it LMAO 🤣) a little push outside of the comfort zone goes a long way for both us and the plants.

Digging the vibes been following the thread a while, looking forward to where this goes in flower!

**Lol in no way shape or form am I advising breaking branch's or tops just sharing my accidental experience and how it turned out okay.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

You will run into height problems Sun, I feel like Supercropping and LST is still an option here.
HOW BOUT' THIS? 😇💚💚💚☮️

* I found a few things around the house to Willy Wonka my setup and found a good counter balance to train the plant 🌵 in the right direction.

I also DEFOLIATED again , like crazy, leaving myself some good potential bud sites.

The next couple of days are critical, hoping she revives and THRIVES after all that stress.

This qualifies as LST right? 😇☮️

I also INCREASED the strength of my LED LIGHTS to MAX! 😯

When I did this the 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
RED lights increased in intensity, more than before!

Now it's ready to begin the process of making flowers!
❇️❇️❇️

IMG 20220619 143611
IMG 20220619 143740
IMG 20220619 143801
IMG 20220619 143744
IMG 20220619 145025
N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
you've almost shwazzed her. but observe in 2-3 days all leaves will be back. maybe hang the little ones to the sides in order for them to always get some of the light?

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

you've almost shwazzed her. but observe in 2-3 days all leaves will be back. maybe hang the little ones to the sides in order for them to always get some of the light?
I had to look shwazzing up.. lol that's a new word for me! 😅☘️

Screenshot 2022 06 19 17 14 33 658
Screenshot 2022 06 19 17 14 48 615
SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

I had to look shwazzing up.. lol that's a new word for me! 😅☘️
I definitely have removed a lot of fan leaves.

They were very numerous and it's time to slow down vegetation growth.

I did remove a lot though over time.

It's kind of what I wanted.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Yeah so when the plant does regrow her leaves it's not the removed fans keep coming back but instead new nodes + leaves, the nodes then make more budsites later.
You know that otherwise the internodes just stretch until they receive direct like and then start expanding the leaves

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
for now you are good ;) by tomorrow you see how the shoots start standing straight again. in a few days bend a bit more down again. let her regrow a full canopy, only remove foliage if it blocks direct light to budsites/shoots. that's called "selective pruning" and can always be done.

then, at some point, when you see visibly real buds forming just let it ride her out, don't stress anymore, no risk of stunting her

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

for now you are good ;) by tomorrow you see how the shoots start standing straight again. in a few days bend a bit more down again. let her regrow a full canopy, only remove foliage if it blocks direct light to budsites/shoots. that's called "selective pruning" and can always be done.

then, at some point, when you see visibly real buds forming just let it ride her out, don't stress anymore, no risk of stunting her
Actually all the Colas just shot straight up in the last few hours!

I was like .. huh?

That was fast, they already are moving towards the light again.

😯🤔😇☮️

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Actually all the Colas just shot straight up in the last few hours!

I was like .. huh?

That was fast, they already are moving towards the light again.

😯🤔😇☮️
It's going to take some time, some love and the right nutrients, but we will have a lot of good Lolipops soon.

She's developed a setting strong root system.

Creating this Makeshift Fabric/Air pot was worth the time and the effort.

For my next grow I'm going to find myself a rectangular planter box and perform the same steps with drilling the holes and I'm lining the pot with fabric.

In the future I will be using about a 10 gallon rectangular pot and growing just one giant plant.

For a first time girl I have made many discoveries about what can work in the future.

But I'm going to end the day with some hope and I'm pretty satisfied with this tree. I love her in fact. 🌿🌿🌿☮️

I am looking forward to 13 Fat Buds (13 Colas, 13 Bud sites)

💜💜💜☮️

IMG 20220619 145033
IMG 20220619 143749
IMG 20220603 231953
Top Bottom