Purple Haze photoperiod, 7th week of flower.

• Thread starter Dwcmagic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dwcmagic

Dwcmagic

Havent been on in a while, been thri some shit and this beautiful girl is what got me thru. This plant was moved over 30 miles in 3rd week of flower. I have experimented with stressing the plant all thru flower to increase production. So week 7 started today, 9 week flower period, im stoked. I use pipe cleaners to tension various limbs to a plant stand. Works great.

Purple haze photoperiod 7th week of flower
Purple haze photoperiod 7th week of flower 2
Purple haze photoperiod 7th week of flower 3
Purple haze photoperiod 7th week of flower 4
Purple haze photoperiod 7th week of flower 5
Dwcmagic

Dwcmagic

This is in a 5×5×80 spiderfarmer tent, sf4000 gtow light at 12 inches, advanced nutients: connesouir grow and bloom, pirahna, voodoo juice, big bud, sensizyme, and bid candy. 12 liters in the bucket of deer park spring water. Some fans and A/C infinity inline 6 inch witj carbon filter. I lost 6 plants to get this one. All were deformed sprouts of g13 from i49 seeds and the rest were blue haze and 1 purple haze from ILGM. Going back to autos on the next grow. Its just easier

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
This is in a 5×5×80 spiderfarmer tent, sf4000 gtow light at 12 inches, advanced nutients: connesouir grow and bloom, pirahna, voodoo juice, big bud, sensizyme, and bid candy. 12 liters in the bucket of deer park spring water. Some fans and A/C infinity inline 6 inch witj carbon filter. I lost 6 plants to get this one. All were deformed sprouts of g13 from i49 seeds and the rest were blue haze and 1 purple haze from ILGM. Going back to autos on the next grow. Its just easier
In what ways do you think the autos are easier? You can’t control light leaks or?

Dwcmagic

Dwcmagic

Theres no problem with light leaks. Autos are just kind of set it and forget it. Im very busy usally so the work better for my schedule i guess

Ponky

Ponky

Looks like everything is going just right. What kind of recipe you mixing?

Latest posts

Top Bottom