purple indica???

• Thread starter sweetcanadasmoke23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweetcanadasmoke23

Hey guys, i'm on the search for purple indica. who's working with this cutting?? who holds this clone? I can't find much info here, or pics! are any breeders here at the farm working with this girl in the future or is she even around anymore??:cool0041:

CBF

CBF

Supporter
PI X SCrm BC1, still goin thru F1s. search BlackToothGrin:D

CBF

BTG3 budCU 800x600
S

sweetcanadasmoke23

i was scoping your pics cbf and thats what kinda peaked my interest are these available yet at all?? are you the only breeder working this plant?

CBF

CBF

Supporter
not yet, still goin through seed.

theres many guys around that have done outcrosses with the PI, dont think theres any commercial seed about, least that i know of.

CBF

darksideX

darksideX

yea i also was lookin' for the PI..
i had only moonshinemans' Darkside..which i think is PI x DC..not sure..
but luv'd her :)

DSC 3277
DSC 3275
DSC 4171
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I used to have the DVP version straight up that I got from DVP himself right before he had his big fallin out with BCBD..I ran them with about 100 other starins and didn't give the attention they needed and had lack luster results..

Tex

A

adam

hey cbf great pics! they look almost identical to some of my gfxbb from chimera. hope it smokes up as good as it looks

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

thanks for all your input guys!! CBF those pics are great! let me know when those are up for grabs? or even just to test them for ya hehe? i would love to get this clone back or a sick hybrid of her to find that gem she is greatly missed by my boys who used to have her but lost her to thieves!!

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

well i hope swerve drops by then! or anyone with info for that matter! theres gotta be beans somewhere? are you planning on working the PI in the future swerve?

Med420

Med420

PNW Purple indica kicks ass. my most cherished strain!! the most potent purple around. more potent than the bubbas imo. not much of a yielder, the whole plant turns purple towards end of bloom. narcotic high with an amazing floral grapey aroma. since PI is a clone only, good luck hunting down the clone. moscra negra is making some PI crosses

CBF

CBF

Supporter
this is the Doctas Purple Indica, done here. i guess its the so called PNW cut.

followed by another BTG plant #12 i just cut down. i have two F1 plants i like quite a bit from the cross,#1 a strawberry pheno, and the previous picuted plant, the #3, a grape plant.

slow growin heavy indicas. theres a grower here that i gave the #1 BTG plant to and see what he thinks of it.

CBF

PI 9wkplant
17862PI 9wkcola1 thumb
PI 9wkcola2
BTG12 plant 800x600
Btg12 budCU 800x600
S

sweetcanadasmoke23

looks tasty CBF!! would love to grow some and search for a PI pheno bro, still searching for this girl

Med420

Med420

PI gets as dark as erkle, stays short too. Yields a bit better than erkle, aroma is more grapey floral. PI's potency blows erkle out of the water

rawman

rawman

I just got Mosca's Purple IndicaxC99!

Lol exscuse me I'm excited

L

LOCO__MOCO

Did The Docta release the Purple Indica to a club in Cali??A So Cal club says it has Doctas Chemdog 91 and it lists PI but doesn't say from where????

Top Bottom