purple kush droopy before lights off

• Thread starter blackcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blackcat

hi , i have 3.5 week old vegging purple kush plants. 2-3hours before lights off when the temp rises a bit to 27celsisus the plants get really droopy. humidity is low. not over or under watered. i think low humidity is my problem. has anyone else dealt with this issue?? no lockout , plants look healthy green, roots are vibrant and white and thick and fuzzy...

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? clone
2. How old are your plants? 3.5 weeks
3. How tall are your plants? 1.5ft
4. What size containers are they planted in? 2.5gal
5. What is your soil mix? ewc + promix hp
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use? every 2-3 days as needed with R/o water 0ppm
7. What is the pH of your water? 7-7.5ph
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? gh 3 part
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? kelp, b vitamins, fulvic acid
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") 1kw MH over each table
11. How close are your lights to the plants? 3.5ft
12. What size is your grow space in square feet 100sqft
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 25-27celsius, 30-40 rh%
14. What is the pH of the soil? 6.0ph
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? very little
16. How much experience do you have growing? 2 years

S

Stoney Macgyver

Umm Im not 100% sure. But plant's know when lights off and on are going to be. They may just be preparing themselves for their night period. Or it may be from the rise in temp if its not that. As long as the leaves are healthy green you should be good.

That why you shouldn't change when your lights are off and on very much. It can stress them and cause them to go Lady Gaga (Hermi) on you or just end up being a male.

Top Bottom