Purple Kush harvest

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

So I havest the P.K at 60 days.She came out quite colorfull and aromatic.All though she does look a bit different from my previuos grows of her.She doesn't appear any less dank

This gal is loaded with buds.She has definately increased in yield compared to previous grows by an estimated 20%.Considering she is only about 2' high I'd say its a significant improvement.
I trimed off some of her large fan leaves for this shoot just so you could see the buds a bit better

I have even thrown in a couple of freshly trimed bud pics for you all to see this time.

Till we meet again
later
Ocan.

Purple kush harvest
Purple kush harvest 2
Purple kush harvest 3
Purple kush harvest 4
Purple kush harvest 5
Purple kush harvest 6
Purple kush harvest 7
Purple kush harvest 8
Purple kush harvest 9
Purple kush harvest 10
Purple kush harvest 11
Purple kush harvest 12
Purple kush harvest 13
Purple kush harvest 14
Purple kush harvest 15
F

fruitloops

looking good as always ocana. enjoy'd your threads. looks like a real winner here.

E

Easyrasta

OH canabis

I love u
your plant and your
camera,
but maybe not in that order
Peace
Ez

S

SkyHi

I with ratsta ^^^
Im harvesting my tiny 1.5 ft plant tonight, lol

G

GRAMTOWN

that Purp Kush lookin bomb ass fuck. Good Job on tha grow it shows in the finished product!!!

P

Papa_kush

lookin great as always ocan. How do u get such perfect pictures? Awesome..

C

chunkymunky

oh my, that is just sick bro! looks ill man, she will smoke good that is for sure.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
looks illie brotha

sweet pics
i lov a purp thick chick tight nug narcotic buzz that makes me fall in lov

much props

1luvbigherb

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

All i can say i beautiful.
Love the crazy colors the leafs give.
On a well flushed girl. Nice work.

B

BreederBrad2

oh man that looks so good!cant wait for mine to finish;)

saldiado

saldiado

damm got some brick red pistils on that, was the smell different from your previous runs with her?

G

gogetta

So I havest the P.K at 60 days.She came out quite colorfull and aromatic.All though she does look a bit different from my previuos grows of her.She doesn't appear any less dank

This gal is loaded with buds.She has definately increased in yield compared to previous grows by an estimated 20%.Considering she is only about 2' high I'd say its a significant improvement.
I trimed off some of her large fan leaves for this shoot just so you could see the buds a bit better

I have even thrown in a couple of freshly trimed bud pics for you all to see this time.

Till we meet again
later
Ocan.

verrrry nice harvest..hey do u mind tellin me where i can find these seeds? thanx

N

nvthis

Nicely done. I have the Harborside cut ready to flip this week. Can't wait. Funny but your trimmed buds look an awful lot like my bubba kush lol. Ah, maybe it's just me ;)

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn, Ocanabis done it again! She sher looks tasty. Great job as usual.

Latest posts

Top Bottom