Purple Kush harvest

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChiGuy23

Beautifull plant man. She turn that color naturally or do u help her with low temps? Congrats on the colorfull smoke!

G

gogetta

hey ocan, is it me or do u ALWAYS tend to run up on beans that give give perfect purple phenos just about every time u grow a purple strain or a crossed strain with purple in it? is it ur nutrients...or maybe photoshop..or just ur plain ol luck? seriously? lol

O

onebigperm

So I havest the P.K at 60 days.She came out quite colorfull and aromatic.All though she does look a bit different from my previuos grows of her.She doesn't appear any less dank

This gal is loaded with buds.She has definately increased in yield compared to previous grows by an estimated 20%.Considering she is only about 2' high I'd say its a significant improvement.
I trimed off some of her large fan leaves for this shoot just so you could see the buds a bit better

I have even thrown in a couple of freshly trimed bud pics for you all to see this time.

Till we meet again
later
Ocan.
You have a sickness.

It showed in your macro, more macro, most macro, mostest macroscopic pix.

I do not know if your sickness is photography based or growth oriented but ...

I LIKE IT!

R

Rolln J

mad props - you got awesome girls and very good photos of them!

love the macro shit - keep em Rolln!

Dabfarmer

Dabfarmer

I know this is old but im wondering if its vest to harvest purple kush at 20% amber or should i do it earlier?

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
BEAUTIFUL!!! Can see what looks like a few nanners on her, did you have to watch her closely or is this one of those last ditch efforts as she knows death approaches???

Ganj on!

Top Bottom