For Sale Purple kush S1

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I’ve got some Purple Kush S1 seeds I made using Growers Choice Seeds to source the genetics 🧬. She’s a short and easy growing plant that doesn’t need to be topped as her structure extends long side branches as she bushes out. I’ve never popped any of these seeds but I did make a cross with the purple kush pollen that was used to make the seeds that’s finishing now and that plant is stable. Purple kush is all indica by crossing Hindu Kush and purple afghani and shes ready in 8 weeks or less. Fast finisher, true hybrid, and stable make this strain still sought after today.

Packs contain 10 feminized seeds each and I’m selling them for 30$. Cashapp is preferred.

Message me to snag a pack and save yourself from paying retail of 60$ plus shipping for a 5 pack off.
92BD45C1 BE8F 4F48 B388 12679C46004C
DCA6BFCD 241E 4A29 8633 B42DF37B0C17
BAC41876 215A 4F35 B13B 3044FFED8065
9C5E5704 841F 4C4E 8EC9 BA9F55E17703
41D0753D 9EB1 440D 96B1 EACCD87BE816

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Thanks to those members who snagged some packs. I still have more seeds if anyone wants to snag some. Everyone enjoy the weekend and smoke some loud 🤘✌️

T

TherealBudKarma

Thanks to those members who snagged some packs. I still have more seeds if anyone wants to snag some. Everyone enjoy the weekend and smoke some loud 🤘✌️
So these are S2's technically..? From S1 Growers Choice..? I have some SR-71 PK BX F5's germing right now. Your Seeds would be great to compare. I've never tried the original clone, from Oaksterdamn, so I'm very interested in what's available, and what I'll find. I haven't posted any grows here, just commenting so far..
I'd love to see some results from anyone in the community, as well as your work. I'll figure this forum out soon and try to find your growing and Femming diaries,if available!
Thanks for the great info. Sounds like you did a great job!👍

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
The seeds weren’t labeled as S1 seeds. I don’t know how the seeds were originally produced so I can’t speak on that. Who’s the breeder of the SR-71 bx?

T

TherealBudKarma

It's sold by Guamanian Gardens Seeds, and was first made by Firefox as an F2, using his friend Bodhi's Instant Karma for the backross. Some of these were given to Tobacco Road(?) as F3's, and procured by Guamanian Gardens who made F4's and found 2 great parent plants, and have released F5's at a great price.
If you google SR-71 Purple Kush seeds, this BX should be at the top of the page.
Thanks for the info up above!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
It's sold by Guamanian Gardens Seeds, and was first made by Firefox as an F2, using his friend Bodhi's Instant Karma for the backross. Some of these were given to Tobacco Road(?) as F3's, and procured by Guamanian Gardens who made F4's and found 2 great parent plants, and have released F5's at a great price.
If you google SR-71 Purple Kush seeds, this BX should be at the top of the page.
Thanks for the info up above!
Ya I checked it out and some other old threads talking about the original SR71 cut. Post a grow journal I’m sure a lot of ppl would like to check it out.

If you need some of these fem seeds you can have a larger population to look thru. She’s super short and bushy no topping needed with this one and the flowers stack right on top of each other. Spicy cinnamon diesel terps and easy to grow.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
shoutout to the member who grabbed a pack. I still have some of these seeds if anyone would like a pack or 2.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
The purple kush seeds are getting low! Grab some packs and get some freebies too! These are hella affordable for someone wanting an option that doesn’t break the bank

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

The purple kush seeds are getting low! Grab some packs and get some freebies too! These are hella affordable for someone wanting an option that doesn’t break the bank
I’ll grab some from ya. You can never have too many seeds. I’ll look into cash app tomorrow and send you a pm.

StaticEmmanuel

StaticEmmanuel

Still got this 30$ packs ?
Also waiting on reply’s on clones list and prices new grower here haha 😂
Maybe your clones are better idea ?

StaticEmmanuel

StaticEmmanuel

Thank you so much for helping me out in this I wanted to get good genetics instead of the bag seed I have growing now .
Feels like a new beginning 😅😂
I really appreciate the good vibes 😎
I’m so happy I can even describe it 😊
I got good seeds now for a while thanks yo you sir @ImpilsiveGrower
✌️👍✌️👍✌️👍✌️👍✌️👍✌️

acespicoli

acespicoli

Wondering if you have pictures of the seeds you produced or the plants that were grown for seed mothers ?
:) sorry I like to geek out on that kinda stuff
Makes for a nice presentation, DM you some other questions

Top Bottom