Purple leaves on autoflower. Deficiency or lockout? Had some life issues and lost track of feeding.

• Thread starter Seshlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seshlife

Seshlife

450w Cree Cobb lighting 4 ft above canopy.
Advanced nutrients sensi grow a+b
Bloom booster
Great white myco
Recharge
Four days I used fox farms sledgehammer to clean the roots up. The run off was 2000 ppm and 7.2 ph
Let the pot dry until light and then added a 500ppm mix of the sensi grow a and b. They are not responding and are getting worse. Am I feeding too much or not feeding? Had a family issue and lost track of them. They still look ok bud wise. But not in any other way. Besides the fact that they are still praying.

Purple leaves on autoflower deficiency or lockout had some life issues and lost track of feedi
Purple leaves on autoflower deficiency or lockout had some life issues and lost track of feed
Purple leaves on autoflower deficiency or lockout had some life issues and lost track of feed
I

Icallitreefer

7.2 pH is too high. Cannabis prefers around 6.0 (to 6.5...I wouldn't go lower). Might be unable to uptake nutrients. I recommend a sulfur product to get the pH down. Not sure which video it is, but on YouTube on the Gardening in Canada Channel, a genuine soil scientist has at least one video in which she explains how to lower pH with sulfur. The sulfur combines with water to produce H2S04.

Seshlife

Seshlife

7.2 pH is too high. Cannabis prefers around 6.0 (to 6.5...I wouldn't go lower). Might be unable to uptake nutrients. I recommend a sulfur product to get the pH down. Not sure which video it is, but on YouTube on the Gardening in Canada Channel, a genuine soil scientist has at least one video in which she explains how to lower pH with sulfur. The sulfur combines with water to produce H2S04.
Yeah man idk what happened. They were lush green, growing 3 inches a day. I just fed the 500ppm at 6.3 ph to try to lower the soil down after the sledgehammer. Idk if 500 is enough but the runoff was 2000. So I know that’s not right. definitely no up taking. Needs these girls to get healthy again. It’s some fire.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Sulfur is not really a good way to lower pH in potting soils. It takes months and the microbes responsible have to be present. (It doesn't happen spontaneously.) It's really for outdoor.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Bumpski. Anyone got a clue. I’m salty.
you've had a valid response. fix the pH. the affected leaves will likely not recover. soil takes a while to show improvements. watch the new growth, and please don't bump threads unless it hasn't been replied to for over 24hours. it's bad forum etiquette.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
i saw that post. how about standing your ground like a man if you're gonna throw names and act tough? you're new here. come correct or kick rocks homie.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You're feeding soil. You have caused a lockout across the board by double feeding. Adding recharge is adding food pretty much.
Flush. Since your feeding, you have to fix it the same way hydro does. Flush it. Then give it a shot of recharge and no more food.

Seshlife

Seshlife

You're feeding soil. You have caused a lockout across the board by double feeding. Adding recharge is adding food pretty much.
Flush. Since your feeding, you have to fix it the same way hydro does. Flush it. Then give it a shot of recharge and no more food.
That’s literally exactly what I just did man. Ty. All of them def have burnt tips. 😑 😕

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Calling me names and referencing your nuts... Ok, it's clear where your level of maturity is. Obviously it is worth your time otherwise you would not have responded and just ignored me. More than welcome to do so, save us both the trouble. OR you could learn some forum etiquette and a bit of respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seshlife

Seshlife

Calling me names and referencing your nuts... Ok, it's clear where your level of maturity is. Obviously it is worth your time otherwise you would not have responded and just ignored me. More than welcome to do so, save us both the trouble. OR you could learn some forum etiquette and a bit of respect.
Bummppppp

Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

Dude, definitely light burn. I had the same problem my last grow. I’ve noticed that different strains react differently than others. One likes more and another likes less. You just got to find the sweet spot when growing more than 1 strain.

Top Bottom