For Sale Purple Mountain Majesty

• Thread starter Steve6077
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Steve6077

Steve6077

Hello all--

My state (NM) made cannabis legal in July, 2021, so while I've been involved with plants of various sorts for decades, I started my first legal cannabis grow, and because of the prices of cannabis seed, I decided to grow some regular, non-feminized plants of a single strain in isolated conditions to develop my own genetically-pure seed stock. The first strain I chose for seed production was Purple Mountain Majesty bred by Humboldt Seed Co. in California. The plants were prolific and provided a lot more seed than I need for my own purposes, so I'm offering them to others who might be interested, for what I think is a reasonable price. I have experience selling nursery goods online (I had a business selling Venus Flytraps before I got cancer (now in remission)), so I was able to make a small web-shop with a shopping cart, payment options and whatever else to try to make the process nice and easy for a customer. It has just one product right now, the Purple Mountain Majesty seed packs.

Anyway, if you'd like to visit the shop or are interested in obtaining some Purple Mountain Majesty seeds for a good price, the shop is here--

Floopsy Farm

It's kind of a weird name, but I wanted something that sounds the opposite of pretentious, and I have kind of a weird sense of humor. I don't have any reputation yet, but I'll try to prove my integrity and trustworthiness over time. The shop is new, so if you notice any issues, I'd like to know about them so I can address and try to fix them. Comments and suggestions are also welcome.

I'm in the US and ship only within the US at least for now. Payment is with Bitcoin (preferred) or PayPal, Venmo or credit/debit card.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Happy growing. -Steve

Last edited:
kyLman

kyLman

I’d be interested in some seeds. Do you have pictures of your favorite phenos?

Steve6077

Steve6077

I’d be interested in some seeds. Do you have pictures of your favorite phenos?
The male and female seeds of Purple Mountain Majesty that I germinated and grew this past season (2021) were directly from Humboldt Seed Company, which is to say seeds in the Humboldt original packaging, sold by one of their retailers. I haven't planted any second generation seeds of my own stock of Purple Mountain Majesty yet, so the seeds I have to offer are the direct, first-generation progeny of the Humboldt Seed Company's own seeds of their strain. But I did notice some variation in phenotype among the plants as I grew them to maturity, so it seems very likely that their progeny will also have some phenotypical variation. The primary variations I noticed were in height and color: the somewhat greener, less purple (less anthocyanin-containing) plants, as might be expected since their coloration doesn't screen out or filter as much of the sunlight or artificial light spectrum, were somewhat taller.

So these seeds are first-generation offspring (referring to my own growing experience with them so far) of Humboldt Seed Company's Purple Mountain Majesty strain.

If you are interested in some of these seeds and have any issues with the ordering process, or comments about aspects of the ordering/payment/shipping process (or any general comments that might be useful), or later about the experience that might be helpful to other forum members, please post those comments in this discussion thread (or alternatively use the Email link/address on the About page of the Floopsy.Farm site). Thank you. --Steve

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom