:004:

Purple mr nice

:icon_spin:
Purple mr nice 2

:character0111:
Purple mr nice 3

H

haze89

Is this the G-13 x Hashplant? Looks KILLLLLER whatever it is man. Great job.

S

Satica

I love purple strains,they are absolutely photogenic.

nice job done.

N

Nada

thanks a lot for the complements guys. I am not 100% on its genetics but it is definitely G13 x hp ( and possibly x something else)

H

haze89

thanks a lot for the complements guys. I am not 100% on its genetics but it is definitely G13 x hp ( and possibly x something else)

Yeah it's the G13 x HP from Sensi then. I love that strain, I got it a few times from a connect of mine who got everything he sold from Cali and it was a great smoke IMO. The pheno I was smoking on had purple in it 3 out of the 5 times I got my hands on it. The smell and taste we're always dead on the same though. Makes me wish my old connect didn't move to Queens man.

N

Nada

Yeah it's the G13 x HP from Sensi then. I love that strain, I got it a few times from a connect of mine who got everything he sold from Cali and it was a great smoke IMO. The pheno I was smoking on had purple in it 3 out of the 5 times I got my hands on it. The smell and taste we're always dead on the same though. Makes me wish my old connect didn't move to Queens man.

It might be the same. The cut is in a few circles in northern california.

Ill get more pics up soon guys. :banana:

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking killer Nada! Keep em coming!:clapping

Sway711

Sway711

I believe its GDP(Purple) and G13xHashplant(Mr. Nice). Its great! Has some higher cbd phenos... Which means lower thc.. But its a great strain for pain, sleep, relaxing, unwinding. These seeds are hard to get. I found a few s1 seeds in some I had. Is it possible to breed s1 and reg male pollen? And yes I know this is 10 years later from original post.

Top Bottom