Light distance: 12ā€
Grow space: 4x4
Temp: 60 (low) 77 (high) currently : 66
Humidity: currently

Purple people eating cannabis leaves
Purple people eating cannabis leaves 2
KingHale

KingHale

Wow, my entire comment got cut out somehow.
So Iā€™ve been holding out on harvesting these girls because I wanted to see amber trichomes, but theyā€™re ā€œgoing darkā€ and I donā€™t know what that means. I thought it meant a phosphorus deficiency. The mother plant hasnā€™t turned purple yet and Iā€™ve never seen this happen. Usually, the plant just starts to cannibalize itself and kills off the leaves. First time going purple but also my first grow finishing during the winter months. Iā€™m just checking to see what the community thinks. Thank you in advance for the support. Have a great weekend!

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Just some wonderful fall colours, I would assume from temp drop with lights out, perfectly normal. That girl would look fantastic done outdoors, colourwise. Nice job! Just keep scoping the trichromes, and enjoy the purpling!

growsince79

growsince79

They look done but freakishly small. I think you should have tossed the big bud and use 2 tsp tiger bloom. Some plants don't turn amber until after cut.

KingHale

KingHale

They look done but freakishly small. I think you should have tossed the big bud and use 2 tsp tiger bloom. Some plants don't turn amber until after cut.
They actually were receiving 2tsp of Tiger bloom for the first 6 weeks. Being a rookie grower, I chose this round to stick to the Fox Farm nutrient guidelines to see what happened and the guidelines had me reduce down to 1tsp of the Tiger bloom after week 6. Next time I do intend to extend the 2 tsp dose of Tiger bloom for additional weeks. These are clones also, the bud size isnā€™t the biggest Iā€™ve seen but theyā€™re also not the smallest. I think the top bud is being hidden by sugar leaves a little but youā€™re right, I would expect the buds to be bigger next time.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤šŸ¤˜šŸ˜āœŒ
Supporter
Wow, my entire comment got cut out somehow.
So Iā€™ve been holding out on harvesting these girls because I wanted to see amber trichomes, but theyā€™re ā€œgoing darkā€ and I donā€™t know what that means. I thought it meant a phosphorus deficiency. The mother plant hasnā€™t turned purple yet and Iā€™ve never seen this happen. Usually, the plant just starts to cannibalize itself and kills off the leaves. First time going purple but also my first grow finishing during the winter months. Iā€™m just checking to see what the community thinks. Thank you in advance for the support. Have a great weekend!
All my sherbet does that in the last few weeks...šŸ‘ all good.

Top Bottom