Purple Strain(bag Seed)125 Watt Cfl Closet Grow

• Thread starter Nyeazy5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nyeazy5

Nyeazy5

So my friend recently found a seed of some good purple strain(not sure of the exact strain) so he gave it to me and i decided to pop the seed for fun on my balcony, i germinated the seed in a tupper ware and plant the seed in fox farms ocean forest soil i har it outside for a few days but didnt think it was getting enuff light so i brought it in my closet and put it under only 26 watts cfl for a few days(ended up being 2700k bulbs) while waiting on my 125 watt cfl and reflector, i will grow this in my closet and update more soon

Purple strainbag seed125 watt cfl closet grow
Purple strainbag seed125 watt cfl closet grow 2
Purple strainbag seed125 watt cfl closet grow 3
Purple strainbag seed125 watt cfl closet grow 4
Purple strainbag seed125 watt cfl closet grow 5
Purple strainbag seed125 watt cfl closet grow 6
Purple strainbag seed125 watt cfl closet grow 7
Purple strainbag seed125 watt cfl closet grow 8
Purple strainbag seed125 watt cfl closet grow 9
Purple strainbag seed125 watt cfl closet grow 10
Nyeazy5

Nyeazy5

Now after i put it under the new cfl and reflector and noticed that the bigger leaves look to be drooping down and i know it's not over watering because i hadnt watered it yet. Any ideas?

str8smokn

str8smokn

She might be adjusting to the light.
When is she due for a watering?
STR8

Thor726

Thor726

Awesome bro they look beautiful, how much wattage total? Btw i have the same gold torch and portable e-rig in ur last pic
I have a total of 400 watts and 33,330 lumins total! There in week 5 of flower!! Haha u have good taste they work great for me

Nyeazy5

Nyeazy5

I just noticed this today its brown and yellow any idea of what this could be?

Nyeazy5

Nyeazy5

So i think she showing first sign of pre flower i wish i had a better camera but im pretty sure its pistills showing female!!

Nyeazy5

Nyeazy5

Put her into flowering today! Put under a 125 watt 2700k cfl and running her on 12/12

X.rm

X.rm

Now after i put it under the new cfl and reflector and noticed that the bigger leaves look to be drooping down and i know it's not over watering because i hadnt watered it yet. Any ideas?
You have low humidity, i saw your thermometer/hygrometer. You should also transplant into a larger container. And if posible increase light. Other than that she looks good. Best of luck to you.

Nyeazy5

Nyeazy5

You have low humidity, i saw your thermometer/hygrometer. You should also transplant into a larger container. And if posible increase light. Other than that she looks good. Best of luck to you.

I will be transplanting into a 3 gallon smart pot soon but i cant increase the light at the moment, i checked this morning humidity was 45 % what should humidity levels be during flowering? Thanks for the help

Top Bottom