Purple tahoe alien  gogi go arc 11
Purple tahoe alien  gogi go arc 12
Purple tahoe alien  gogi go arc 13
Purple tahoe alien  gogi go arc 14
Purple tahoe alien  gogi go arc 15
Purple tahoe alien  gogi go arc 16

juggernaut

juggernaut

Over the next couple of weeks I'll have more Alien Rock Candy along with Alien Grenades, LAD. 1 Picnic Basket, 2 Super Lemon Haze.
I'm really excited about the Picnic Basket She's a monster coated with crystals. Also one of the SLH smells very nice and looks all Sativa.
Anyways looks like I'm going to be pushing my lungs to the max for the next couple of weeks.:)

juggernaut

juggernaut

I hit the flush a little late but they turned out nice. Love the arc and I love the Purple. All are unique. I killed the Gogi, not much flavour but 8 more seeds left.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

it all looks so good, love the purpling in them too, reminds me of a blockhead i used to run just a bit more elongated bud structure.. Keep killin it my man!

619ster

619ster

Killer looking nugs!! I love me some ARC. I have a nice pheno but looking at some of the phenos others have makes me wonder if I should pop more and find a better one (if its possible with my 7 leftover seeds). So your pheno throws out purps? Might have that LVPK showing its face. Mine stays green and looks OG all the way, but has that super tasty Sour Dubb flavor. Don't think I've seen a bad pheno out of ARC. Can't wait to see the others! Peace!

juggernaut

juggernaut

Heres the Grenades. Some quick pics but it turned great. I didn't top them and she still bushed out nice.
DSC 0001
DSC 0002
DSC 0003
DSC 0004
DSC 0007
DSC 0008
DSC 0010
DSC 0012
DSC 0013
DSC 0014
DSC 0015
DSC 0016