Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Greetings

Here is a poll thread for those that have grown both.

I'd like to know what are the diferents between the two? Which one u like the most and why?

:rasta:

B

bicycle racer

ive grown urkel and am growing gdp now urkel is the more potent gdp yields more and grows quicker. urkel has more of a grape flavor taste gdp more skunky. urkel is a compact bush like plant gdp gets a bit taller.

S

SkyHi

Yup agreed GDP is water down Urkle ....The urkel yields like shit but gives you some tight little nuggestry similar to bubba kush in size and density...Real tasty. i believe GDP was a way to up the yield on the urkle. I would rather grow GDP for speed and yield but i rather smoke Urkle ....

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the report guys, i was wondering if they were related when i saw bud pics...urkle seems more like a elite compare to gdp? and gdp more like a good comercial... :itwasntme

L

luvinlife

First I am not trying to stir the pot(no pun intended..lol) I like and respect all four of you that have responded so far...JMHO though urkle aint got shit on the "real gdp" again JMO but if you think urkle is tastier, heavier yielding, and more potent than you have not smoked or grown the true gdp....I have grown both(all cuts I acquired in cali through the years) and I"ve ran a few "diff" urkle cuts even, and it isnt even close in characteristics(JMO though) especially the claim of urkle being more potent... that in my experience is comical....Again boys Im not tryin to step on toes just throwin in my two cents....

saldiado

saldiado

grandaddy for me gets real boring. it smells great and tastes cool, but the high unless your smoking on other herb at the same time your tolerance will build up real quick.

S

slimjoint

both pretty alright, purple urkle is one of my favourite herbs, the bad side is how slow it grows and its yield. Hopefully my white urkles got a boost in yield.

D

Dubwobble

GDP has an added skunkiness to the flavor that i prefer.
Urkle is a sweeter purple taste, which is also delicious.

In my experience, both plants are small producers unless done outside.

I don't know what other people are smoking, but both herbs are serious medicine, narcotic and heavy.

Love em!

B

bicycle racer

both are good purples urkel is the superior quality though but grows and yields like pre 98 bubba so that is the trade off. gdp does have a great skunky smell both are worth growing if you have legit cuts. if your into good purples look into gods gift i think gods gift gdp and urkel are probabaly the 3 best purples imo. there is also grape ape another similar cut.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I have seen the same product called by either urkle or gdp. I am growing one or the other right now, I have noticed that it can be real floral in smell, almost rosy if grown in hydro. But if grown in soil it turns out a lot more grapey. Hard to say which one I have, I really I always thought that they were the same but I must be wrong. Either way purple is great, I don't like to smoke too much though.....to couchlock in my opinion.

S

SkyHi

First I am not trying to stir the pot(no pun intended..lol) I like and respect all four of you that have responded so far...JMHO though urkle aint got shit on the "real gdp" again JMO but if you think urkle is tastier, heavier yielding, and more potent than you have not smoked or grown the true gdp....I have grown both(all cuts I acquired in cali through the years) and I"ve ran a few "diff" urkle cuts even, and it isnt even close in characteristics(JMO though) especially the claim of urkle being more potent... that in my experience is comical....Again boys Im not tryin to step on toes just throwin in my two cents....

I respect you to bro, but ....lol...How can GDP be better than Erkel if GDP is Erkle x Big Bud and erkle x Salmon Creek Big bud ? I have the Kens GDP and the royal cut and neither of them are as tasty to me as the erkle or as potent....oh well i guess it preference cuz i rather smoke some chem, og , headband lol

P.S stop stirring the pot and roll it up !!!

B

bluedog

I agree with Bicycle Racer,you may as well add Grape Ape in this family.

F

Foxfarmfreak

It's ALL Garbage....LOL
PeaceFFF:harvest:

P.S. I also agree that tolerance builds too quickly, I am trading my GDP for other smoke as we speak, just cuz, it don't keep me medicated. and the yield sucks balls.I too prefer The early Erkle over GDP or the Grape, Grown all of them...(Honestly will try to NEVER grow them again).....lol

L

LovetheBud

I've heard the same thing. I've currently got some Lavender growning right next to some GDP and they couldn't look more different. The Lavender is tall and stretchy and the GDP is really squat and bush and has smaller buds. I don't know enough to say whether they're related or not, but the examples I have couldn't be more different.

LB

yea bro dont know how true it is, just what ive heard

L

luvinlife

LOL sky....like adam sandler and the goat said...."the next time the kid gets close to the truck Im gonna bite his fckin ear off and thats a fuckin promise..............aah fuck me, yeah your right, Im all talk........Ive just been tied to the damn truck...watching my cock get smaller..." Sorry farmers musta been havin a bad day....I have now smoked one and am mr happy and unconfrontational.....lol...cheers! and again, me apologies for the shiesty post.

So he's walkin away and I hear him say...."What the fuck does superimposed mean"

Latest posts

Top Bottom